plane

"ANNABELLE GET UP WE NEED TO GO SOON!" Dan shouted, not only waking up Annabelle but also the neighbors. They got a knock on the door and Dan opened it,
"Do you mind we are trying to sleep. It is only five in the morning."
"I'm sorry, it's just my daughter would not wake up so I had to shout. We are off to America today you see."
"Well have fun, Goodbye." Going back to their house.
Dan went back to the kitchen and saw Phil making coffee and Annabelle slowly and sleepily making some toast.
"You do know we are getting food out?" Dan said to her.
"I know just hungry." Annabelle said, taking a bite out of her over cooked toast.
Phil gave Dan a coffee and Annabelle a tea. She did not understand how people liked to drink coffee it was gross.
"What time we leaving?" Annabelle asked, yawning.
"A taxi will be here in ten taking us to the airport where we will meet Zoe, Alfie and a couple of others." Phil said, also yawning.
"Alright." Annabelle went into her room and picked up a backpack and put her phone, money, a thin cardigan, her laptop (Chargers were in her case) and a manga for the plane. Dan had the tickets and boarding passes.

They climbed into the taxi and drove to the airport. Once they got there Phil paid and they went into the airport. Annabelle followed Dan and Phil as they made their way through the airport. Some fans were up ahead. Annabelle knew what to do she had to walk away from Dan and Phil and pretend not to know them.
"Hey Dan and Phil. You off the playlist?" The fans asked.
"Yeah, where you going?" Dan asked, these fans were calm.
"Tokyo we persuaded our parents to let us go when we saw your vlog."
"Well, you will enjoy it. We must go don't want to miss our flight. Have fun." Phil said. They got pictures and went their different ways. They saw Annabelle standing outside a shop and went over to her.
"We will tell our fans when we get back. Promise." Dan said when they made their way to passport control.

They found Zoe, Alfie and Louise standing outside McDonalds. They walked up to them.
"Dan Phil hey we were waiting for you." Alfie said.
"Who's the girl behind you?" Zoella asked, causing everyone to look at her.
"Oh. Guys this is Annabelle, we adopted her a little while ago." Dan told them.
"Hi, it's great to meet you at last. I watch your videos. Zoe I love yours the most." Annabelle said.
"Excuse me?" Dan said.
"Well after Dan and Phil." They all laughed.
"You kept this quiet." Louise said.
"Yeah, not even the fans know. But they will do when we get back from playlist." Phil said.
"Oh yeah, also we won't be on the same flight home as you." Dan told them.
"How come?" Zoe asked.
"We are staying longer as it is my first time out of the country." Annabelle told them.

They spoke until it was time to get on the plane, they climbed on and Annabelle sat next to Phil and he sat next to Dan. The others sat somewhere else.
"I can't wait." Annabelle said.