day with darcy

Annabelle lazily climbed out of her bed and looked for some clothes. It was the weekend and she was planning on spending it watching anime all day. That changed when her phone buzzed,
"who's texting me?" she asked herself picking up the phone.

Hey Annabelle sorry if I woke you up. I am visiting you lot later and I wanted to know if you would like to come to mine and spend time with Darcy. She is dieing to meet you.

Annabelle thought for a minute and wondered if she should go and meet Darcy. She had seen her in videos and had also wanted to meet her.

Sure I would love to. I would love to meet Darcy as well. What time you over?

Annabelle put down the phone and looked for some clothes it wear. It was hot out so she ended up wearing shorts and a black top.

About 2. I'll be round after a meeting I have to go to

Annabelle repiled and left her phone in her room as she went to find some food. She found Dan was still sleeping and Phil was making a hot chocolate for himself.
"oh morning Annabelle. Want one?" he asked.
"please. Can I go to loiuses when she comes over?"
"that's ok with me. You'll have to ask her though."
"she offered. She sent me a text this morning asking if I wanted to."
"then it's all good then."
Phil handed her the hot chocolate and they sat in the living room to drink them.

Annabelle was watching Tokyo ghoul when Louise arrived at the house.
"Afternoon." Phil called from his computer.
"I'm home." Dan went to get everyone a starbucks and arrived minutes after Louise.
Annabelle ran up to him grabbed her cup and ran straight back to the tv to carry on with the episode.
"That's alright Annabelle." Dan said.
"Thanks peasent." Annabelle called.
"you lot are becoming a proper family." louise said. "Annabelle you ready?"
"yeah. Let me grab my bag." she turned off the tv and went to her room.
"I'll bring her home after dinner."
"alright." Dan said grabbing his laptop and turning it on.

They arrived at Louises house and Darcy ran to the door. She saw Annabelle and became really happy,
"hello Darcy." Annabelle said walking in.
"come and play." Darcy dragged her up to her room and closed the door. They played with Darcys toys and where playing dress up when Louise came in to see if they were doing alright.
"you look good as a princess Annabelle." Annabelle was wearing a large crown and had a magic wand in her hand.
"Darcy said I was the best princess that ever existed." Annabelle repiled.
"Mummy whats for dinner?"
"we were going to have pizza, but I think Annabelle eats that every night so we are going to get McDonald's."
"thats true we do have pizza nearly everyday." Annabelle said.
"we'll be going soon." louise walked out of the room.

They put all of the toys away and jumped in the car to McDonald's. After eating they went to the park where Darcy made Annabelle push her on the swing and help her climb to the top of the climbing frame. Louise took a picture to put on her instagram and then took one for Annabelle.
"Darcy do you want to come to drop Annabelle home?"
"Yes please." they went back to the house and Annabelle helped bath Darcy and get her ready for bed.

By time they got back to Annabelles house Darcy was long asleep so Annabelle walked from the car park to the house by herself.
"thank you louise for letting me come over a play with Darcy."
"any time Annabelle. Just let me know and you can come over again. Think Darcy enjoyed playing with you."

When Annabelle was back she showered and sat in the living room with the guys as they all watched anime on the tv.