London

A/N- I asked people on insta for their names to appear in this chapter. When their names come up I will put their insta names next to it.

"Hey vloging stars today me, Dan and Phil are going to London to get things." Annabelle said walking out of her room and into the living room where Dan and Phil were.

"Say Hi guys."

"Hey internet." Dan said

"Hi guys." Phil said

"They are very lively in the mornings." Annabelle went out and back to her room to get changed.

Annabelle vlogged bits and bobs around the house. They left at one and got on the train. The train was busy and no one noticed them. They got off the train and took to the streets. They walked and Annabelle vlogged. They were about to go into Starbucks when a girl stopped them.

"OH MY GOSH IT IS DAN, PHIL AND ANNABELLE." She screamed

"Hey look we bumped into someone. Whats your name?" Annabelle asked

"Alex." (alexmac2709)

"Hello Alex."

They spoke and then left each other. Annabelle and that sat in Starbucks and drank their drinks.

Not much happened the rest of the day. They got a couple of bits and bumped into more fans.

When they got home Phil made pizza for dinner and they sat and ate it.

At seven Phil did a live show and Annabelle vlogged some of it from the other side of the room.