DECEMBER

There was only 24 days till Christmas and Annabelle was so excited. The first thing she did was play Christmas music until Phil woke up. She had also looked at her youtube channels and saw that she had 5,195 subs on both, this made her really happy. Now that it was December Annabelle could sing Christmas songs on her channel. There were 2 more weeks of school left before they broke up for Christmas.

Annabelle went to the kitchen where she found Phil eating Dans cereal.
"Morning Phil see you're eating Dans cereal." She grabbed a plate and some bread to put in the toaster.
"What? No I am checking to see if he needs more for when I order the shopping." He replied putting the box back.
"I don't believe you."
"Ok I was but don't tell Dan."
"Don't tell me what?" Dan walked in and Annabelle and Phil looked the other way and replied,
"Nothing."

After breakfast Annabelle went to her room to prepare for a video. She got the camera ready and got changed into her favourite top and black jeans. Two weeks ago Annabelle counted how many black jeans she had, the number was 10.
"Annabelle where is the camera?" Dan shouted from his room, where she had taken it from.
"Why?"
"Me and Phil want to make a Dil video."
"I have it I'm due a new singing video."
"We need more than the one camera in this house." He said a bit quieter, then loud again "ok, we can wait till you're done."

Later that afternoon after Annabelle had filmed her video and Dan and Phil had made a Dil video Annabelle sat up the dining table with a piece of paper writing her Christmas list (as Dan made her) and thinking about what to get them.
"Phil what do you want for Christmas?"
"Happiness."
"I can't get you that. Is there any book? CD? Anything? Please help me out a bit."
"You don't have to get me anything Annabelle."
"Then you don't have to get ME anything."
"What's all this noise?" Dan walked in.
"Phil won't tell me what he wants for Christmas."
"He won't I have to guess as well,"
"Great. I hardly know you guys."
Annabelle wrote her list first:
- blue jeans (make sure they are blue dan)
- dinner (sounds crazy but I have never had Christmas dinner)

Once that was done she went onto the other list:
Josh: a picture of us on our first date
Ellie: a new dress
Riley: a new top
Madelyn: makeup
Chloe: chocolate
Hannah: a new book
Charlie: best sister bracelet
Sam: best friend teddy
Megan: signed amazing book is not on fire