panel

When Annabelle woke up she saw Zoe and Louise starting to pack. She forgot that today was the last day of playlist and they were flying back later tonight. Without saying anything she got up and put her things in her case ready to go in the other room. She did not pack it all just a few bits so she had less to carry when she moved into the other room. It was seven and playlist started at nine so they had two hours. Annabelle got two texts,
Dan- At ten we have a panel with other YouTubers wanna join?
Megan- Wanna meet later, you can meet my other friends.
Annabelle replied,
To Dan- Ok what time shall I meet you?
To Megan- Sure what time? I have a panel with Dan and Phil at ten.
Dan- We will get you at nine.
Megan- After that me and my friends are going to see that panel so when your done.
To Dan- alright. I have plans for after.
To Megan- Ok see you then.
Dan- that's fine we are going with the girls to the airport you don't have to come. But you will need to make dinner plans.

At nine Dan and Phil knocked on the door and Annabelle opened it. She took her things into the other room and then they all went down to get ready for the panels.

-skip-

When the panel was over Dan gave Annabelle some money for lunch and dinner. Annabelle went to find Megan and Charlie. She found them with a group of other people. she went up to them and said hello. They all looked at Annabelle, then at Charlie, then back at Annabelle.
"Hey I'm Fay, you are Annabelle right?" One of the girls said.
"Yeah that's right. Why is everyone staring at me?"
"It's because we look alike." Charlie said.
"I told you we found your long lost twin." A boy said.
"Lewis I told you before I am an only child. I got adopted in London then was brought here."
"Ah look at my girl getting defensive. He is only joking." The only other boy said.
"Oh Riley be quiet. I'm Dani, this is Megan, Riley, and Lewis."
"Hey I know Megan from the Tyler Oakley party and I met her the other day."
"Please keep talking I love your accent." Lewis said.
"Thanks." Annabelle blushed. "Charlie I need to ask you something."
"Oh course lets go and walk. Meet you guys in ten at Starbucks?"
"Sure." They all said.