Shopping Nandos and movies

In the car Annabelle vlogged a little. They arrived and went and got a drink from Starbucks. They walked around and went into a few shops.

"Look at that dress Annabelle it is so you."

Annabelle picked it up and added it to the pile of tops, shorts and dresses. Annabelle vlogged a few bits but mostly wanted this trip to be about them girls. She tried on all of the clothes but only walked out with eight of the twenty items. They did this in many shops. They stopped for food and then put the bags in the car as they could no longer carry things.

They went into Lush and got three bath bombs each and some other stuff. They went home at six and got some Nandos for dinner. They got to Zoe's house and Annabelle said hello to Alfie. Who was editing a video.

After dinner they all deiced to have a movie night. Alfie went to get some popcorn and Zoe and Annabelle got changed into their new PJs that they had brought at the shops.

movie order:

1) hunger games

2) inside out

3) Harry Potter

4) ted

By time all the films were over it was 2 in the morning. Annabelle had fallen asleep about half way through ted. Zoe put a blanket over her and left the room and went to sleep.