Party (part 1)

Annabelle walked to Riley's house and could already hear the music. From where she was it was only soft but the closer she got the louder it got. She saw other people standing outside and some were walking in. She recognised some people from school but about half of them she didn't know.
"Annabelle you came." Hannah called from just inside the door.
"Hannah. Yeah it took a while for Phil to say yes."
"Come inside I want you to meet some people."
Annabelle followed Hannah inside and to the kitchen where some people were stood.
"Annabelle." Madelyn shouted over the music.
"Hey Madelyn." Annabelle answered.
Hannah handed Annabelle a glass of wine and took one for herself.
"Annabelle this is Josh, Anthony and Olly. They go to the all boys school."
"Hey brown eyes." Josh said.
"Hello." Annabelle said back.

An hour later Annabelle had met and spoken to a lot of people and had said hello to her friends. She had left Hannah's side and was now dancing with Josh. By this time she had had three glasses of wine and two shots of vodka.
"Hey Annabelle I think you have had enough." Josh said as she tried to get another glass.
"I want it all." She sang.
" high school musical was years ago brown eyes."