First day

Three weeks later Annabelle put on her school uniform and got her dan and phil bag ready for her first day. She got a place at the all girls school. Dan gave her lunch and Phil gave her the pixels stationary pack from the Dan and Phil shop. Dan was going to take her today and for the week as she needed to get on the train. After that she should know how to get to and back from school.

After the ten minute train ride they got off the train and walked to the school. Dan got noticed straight away then some of the students knew who Annabelle was.

"Oh my god Annabelle is starting this school."

"Dan can I get a photo?"

"Dan can you sign my book."

"I can't wait to see you and Phil on tour."

"I pre-ordered the book."

"Annabelle what is like living with Dan and Phil?"

"Can you sing for us?"

"GIRLS CLASS NOW." Every one turned and looked then ran to class.

"Hello you must be Annabelle please say goodbye and I will take you inside."

"Bye Dan see you later."

"Bye Annabelle Phil will pick you up at the train station so go there after school."

"OK"

Annabelle followed the head teacher inside and to the main office to collect her time table.

"Annabelle this is Ellie she will show you to your class and will be your friend."

"Well until next week. If you make new friends I don't mind. I am in all of your classes you can always talk to me."

"Thanks Ellie."

"Shall we go classes started ten minutes ago."

Annabelle followed Ellie to her first class which was maths. As they entered the class looked up and some started whispering,

"Is that Annabelle?"

"I want to hear her sing."

"She looks worse in person."

"BACK TO WORK."

They all got back to work. Ellie sat down and Annabelle got a book and the teacher told her what they were doing. She explained that she had not been to school since she was nine so she might not get it.

"That's fine try your best."

Annabelle sat in the only seat and opened the text book to the first page she did what she could which was the first three questions. She tried to do more but found it hard.

2- English, Annabelle sat next to Ellie. They were reading part of the Hunger games and Annabelle enjoyed it.

Break- Annabelle met Ellie's friends and they all got along. One of them asked if Annabelle could sing Uptown Funk on her channel and she said she would think about it.

3- French, Annabelle did not understand anything the teacher or other students were saying but she tried her best to learn something.

4- History, Annabelle knew a lot as she read a lot of history books in the Orphanage. She liked history a lot.

lunch- they sat in the hall and ate their food. A lot of people came up and asked her questions and she answered as many as she could and wanted.

5- PE, as it was her first day she did not have to do it. They were playing netball and because it was England it was raining like mad.

After school Annabelle said goodbye and said they would meet at the station in the morning. Annabelle saw Phil and walked up to him.

"How was your day?"

"Great made some friends and got bombarded with questions."

"Homework?"

"None was given to me but I want to go through my work from today and learn it again. Like in maths I could only answer five questions so I want to try the rest. And in French I want to learn things so I can understand what the teacher is saying."

"That's good."

They got on the train and went back home. They walked through the door and Dan asked Annabelle how her day went. She told him the same thing she told Phil.

Annabelle sat at the table and went through her maths stuff. Two hours later Dan sat next to her and tried to help. He remembered some of it. Half an hour she had completed the first page like everyone else had.

"I think that is enough for tonight. Phil is cooking something and you have another day at hell tomorrow. Did you watch my video 'how not to survive school'"

"Yes you made me to day we found out where I was going."

"Oh yeah. Now put that away."

Annabelle did as she was told. That night she slept with smile.