1st date

"How do I look?" Annabelle asked.
"Like a little angel that heaven sent down to us." Phil said.
"Thanks?"
Annabelle was wearing a plain white top with blue shorts, leggings and white flats. Josh was taking her out to dinner. Dan and Phil had met him once when he walked her home after her extra maths class on Thursday.
"You look lovely Annabelle." Dan said handing her her bag that she had left on the table.

Annabelle met Josh at the train station and the two of them walked into town. They held hands until they reached the restaurant. They went inside and sat at the table Josh had reserved.
"Let's take a picture."
They took one and ordered dinner.
"So Annabelle how many subscribers do you have?" Josh asked
"5,000 and a bit on both of my channels."
"Is that what you wanna do after school?"
"I think so. Never really had a career in mind after being in that orphanage."
"I think it's a great idea. You are already getting popular, you live with Dan and Phil and you can sing."
"Yeah I guess."
They carried on talking about her channel until the food came. Annabelle had pasta and Josh had steak and chips.
"Annabelle?" A girls voice said.
Annabelle looked up and saw a girl with a Dan and Phil top on standing by the table.
"Sorry to disturb you but can I get a quick picture I am leaving the restaurant now."
"Of course."
They took a picture,
"May I ask your name?" She said to Josh.
"Josh."
"He is my boyfriend. But you must not tell anyone I am going to make a video tomorrow about it." Annabelle said to her.
"Ok have fun." And she left.

Annabelle explained that she was going to make a video saying that they were together so when any of her fans saw them they would know. Annabelle and Josh finished their food and left after paying. They walked to costa and brought hot chocolates and drank them in the park. As it was late no one was there. It was quiet and a little cold but Annabelle had a cardigan on so it wasn't as bad.

They started to walk back at about 8 and when they got to the house Josh said goodbye.
"Ah joahabelle is back." Dan called from the living room.
"Dan shut up."