Christmas (pt 1)

Christmas came and Annabelle woke up to Phil on the end of her bed singing jingle bells.
"Morning Phil."
"Merry Christmas Annabelle."
"Merry Christmas Phil."
They left Annabelles room and went to Dans room to wake him.

They tip toed in and jumped onto him until he woke up.
"What the fuck are you doing?"
"Wake up it's Christmas." Annabelle shouted.
"Get up Dan."
"Fine I'm getting up, go away."
They left the room and waited outside for him to come out.

He walked out and saw the two of them on the floor.
"You alright there?"
They all walked into the living room and Annabelle saw all of the presents, she ran out the room into hers and grabbed the presents for Dan and Phil and ran back to give them to them.
"Oh before I forget, I need to start dinner." Phil said
"Christmas dinner?" Annabelle asked
"Yeah, what else?"
"I have never had christmas dinner before."
"Open your presents and I'll start making it."

Annabelle sat on the sofa and opened the first gift, a pair of blue jeans. The next gift was a bit bigger and it was a camera.
"Thanks."
"We no longer need to fight over who gets to use the camera." Dan said giving her another present. "It's from Zoe."
Annabelle opened it to see both of her books signed by her, alfie and the dog.

Annabelle opened the rest of the stuff and got:
More clothes
Books
CDs
Films
Manga

"Thank you so much." Annabelle said "open mine."
She had given them one present each and a joint one. They opened the joint one first which was a picture of the three of them in a black frame. The one for Dan was a black note pad with all the reasons dans a fail, existential crisis dates, the tour dates and birthdays.
"Thanks, don't think I'll be forgetting things."
The one for Phil was 3 photo albums that she had put together filled with pictures of the phandom.
"You wished that you could meet them all. I couldn't do that so I got pictures of as many as I could."
"Thank you so much Annabelle."