shopping with dan and phil

Two days after they had decided to go to playlist Dan and Phil took Annabelle shopping for some new clothes.
"what about this?" Dan held up a yellow top.
"yellow isn't really my colour." she replied.
"what about this blue one?" Phil held up a pale blue top.
"that's nice." she said looking at some shorts.
"Phil add it to the basket. Do you like those shorts Annabelle? You've been looking at them for ages."
"I don't know. I like them but then I don't." she kept looking at the mint coloured shorts.
"I think they'll look good." Phil said picking them up and adding them to the already large pile of clothes.
"you don't have to do this guys. I already have a lot of clothes." Annabelle said, seeing how big the pile had got.
"we want to spoil you. And most of them are old." Dan told her, picking random things up and adding them.
"everyone needs new things every now and then." Phil added, looking at some horrible dark Orange top.

Half an hour later they made Annabelle try on all of the clothes and told her to make two piles, yes and no. Out of the millions of clothes she turned down about 3/4s of them.
"Dan, maybe you shouldn't pick girls clothes." Annabelle shouted from the changing room.
"I wanted you to try everything. I'm not one to buy girls clothes often." he replied.
"often? When you buy girls clothes?" phil asked, before Annabelle got the chance.
"I don't."

After Annabelle had got her yes pile together they paid and took her to another shop.
"we don't know what shampoo or any other girly bits you use or want. So you'll have to pick it up now." Dan said.
"umm ok. I don't really know either. But I'm sure I'll find what works." she replied to him.
"but you're a girl. You're supposed to know this stuff."
"Dan I've been in a orphanage my whole life. They got everything for us."

They got some things from this shop and then visited about a thousand other shops.
"this will be interesting on the train." Phil said looking at the ten bags they each held.
"you did get me a lot of things. I won't probably use half of this stuff." Annabelle said.
"you need everything. Girls always have random shit that they don't actually need but have anyway." dan said as they left the shopping centre and walked to the train station.
"well at least you know have clothes for all seasons, hair stuff, makeup, shoes, books, skin care, shower stuff, ten thousand creams, books, anime dvds, a new coat and a frame for that poster of yours." Phil said trying to think if he had forgotten anything.
"Thanks guys. No one has ever brought me this much stuff." Annabelle said sitting down waiting for the train to arrive and take them home.
"that's ok Annabelle, as long as you're happy we are."