The video

"Annabelle mind coming into our room when you are ready." Dan asked.
"Sure I'm ready now. Let's go."
They walked into the other room and Dan and Phil explained what was happening. Alfie went into the other room so he was out of the way.

"Hello internet I'm here with Amazing Phil in America ready for playlist. Just a quick video for all of you. We need to tell you all something. A couple of weeks ago me and Phil deiced to try something new."
"We adopted." They both said.
"We adopted a girl who is with us right now." Phil said.
Annabelle popped up behind them, "I'm Annabelle."
"If you are here at playlist or just see her in the streets be nice. She is very delicate." Dan said.
"Hey" Annabelle hit him around the head.
"Well lets end this before someone dies. Bye." Phil said.
"Bye bye see you around." Annabelle said.
Dan ended the video and the Dan and Phil swapped places and Annabelle hid again.

"Hey guys I'm here with Danisnotonfire in the land of freedom for playlist. I have soon big news. A couple of weeks ago me and Dan deiced to take on a new challenge."
"Hello" Annabelle said coming out of her hiding place,
"And who are you?" Phil said.
"I'm Annabelle."
"That's right we adopted." Phil said.
"If you are here at playlist or just see her in the streets be nice. She is very delicate." Dan said.
"Hey," Annabelle hit him around the head.
"Well lets end this before someone dies. Bye." Phil said.
"Bye bye see you around." Annabelle said.

Phil ended the video and both of them uploaded at the same time. They then tweeted saying a new video was up.