Party one

After dinner the three of them made their way back to the hotel rooms. In the lift there were some fan girls. They said hi to Dan and Phil then said that they loved the fact they adopted and that Annabelle seemed like a nice girl. They spoke and found out that the girls were called Phoebe and Millie. They got out on the floor below Dan's, Phil's and Annabelle's.
The three of them stepped out of the lift and went to their rooms.
"It's six now and the party starts at eight we will have to leave half an hour before so that mean you have an hour an a half." Dan said to Annabelle
"That's good, I can work that if I rush."
"Good."
"Well I don't want to waste time so see you in an hour and a half."

Annabelle opened the door and found that the others were yet to arrive. Annabelle went into the bathroom and turned on the shower she stripped her clothes and climbed in. she washed her hair and body. Once she was done Annabelle climbed out wrapped a towel around her and her hair. She walked out and looked around for a dress to wear. She chose a purple one with one sleeve. She pulled it and and then she heard the door open Zoe and Louise walked in,
"Loving the dress." Zoe said.
"You have one." Annabelle reminded her.
"I know I have it with me."
Zoe jumped into the shower and Louise looked for something to wear. Five minutes later they swapped.

An hour and a half later the three girls walked out, Annabelle had straightened her hair and put some make-up on. Zoe was wearing her purple dress and curled her hair. Louise had a red dress on and put her hair in a bun. The boys were waiting by the lift for them. Dan had a blue shirt, Phil a white one and Alfie a white one.

They got there and there was a lot of youtubers. Annabelle felt odd as she was the only non-youtuber there. Zoe stayed with Annabelle the whole time while Dan and Phil went off, getting drunk probably, and left her. Annabelle met new people and got some new numbers. Annabelle had a few drinks because Zoe said she could if no one told Dan and Phil.

At two in the morning people started to leave. Zoe took Annabelle back to the hotel and then left again. The party did not finish till three and Zoe wanted to stay the whole time. Annabelle changed and had a quick wash. She brushed her teeth and had a drink of water. She did what she could to hide the fact that she had three drinks. Annabelle went to sleep at half past.