Where!!

(Y/n's POV):

I was just a normal girl trying to adjust to the standards set by society. I neither had parents nor any money.

In simple words, a college dropout struggling to make ends meet.

Some people in this situation might have resented their parents for not leaving anything behind, but I had never met them.

In life, I had always learned that there is more to a person than you see.

I don't know what my parents had gone through in life for them to abandon me at an orphanage, but I knew they would be proud of me that I managed everything.

In the midst of my difficult life, I learned all sorts of tricks.

Being a girl but dressing as a boy, I learned to pickpocket, martial arts skills, and some swearing.

At a young age, I fought in gangs disguised as a boy. I was interested in medicine, so I secretly read a lot of medicinal books and used that knowledge to treat the gang members.

There was always a distraction that made me forget all my difficulties. And that was watching dramas.

That's right, guys, fantasy, romance, mystery, action, and thriller. There was no genre that I hadn't seen.

Recently, I was watching F4 thailand, which revolved around four rich boys and a certain girl who makes them realise their true selves.

Overall, the drama was good and had a high rating from all around, but sometimes the male lead seemed like a douchebag to me. Later, I understood his actions.

Watching dramas always made me crave to have some drama in my life.

At that time, I should've controlled myself.  You should always be careful of what you wish for. And I am partially at fault for my current situation right now.

I slept like usual only to be aggressively woken by someone.

??: Wake up! Young master, my foot! You're such a lazy brat.

I couldn't comprehend what the other party was saying.
What, young master?
After saying that, that person left.

I woke up and tried to sit on the bed. A splitting headache made its way. I looked at the unknown surroundings. Just where am I?

Suddenly,memories started flashing through my brain.

Y/n l/n a girl who disguises as a boy due to her family situation. Being the second child of the family. Her first brother and Y/n had the same father but different mothers, creating a sense of distaste among them.

This was one of the reasons she had to disguise as a boy. It was her mother's last words, " Survive, you can only survive. If only you were a boy..."

From then on, young Y/n had acted on her mother's word, but life still wasn't easy for her. Her brother slowly took over the trust of the mansion's servants and used it to bully Y/n.

Y/n slowly raised her sleeve only to see horrible bruises and scars.

She felt disgusted by the ones who hurt this child who is only five years old.
What happened to the original Y/n. Why am I here?

No.. It can't be. Did she die? Did I die? Everything was a mystery to me, but I still felt that I needed to protect this body. The original Y/n's body.

I noticed a newspaper on the table. I slowly walked, and every step I took hurt as hell.
Just how injured is this body?

Grabbing the newspaper, I looked at what was going on in the world. For me to survive, I need to figure out the current situation.
Their was a headline showing the Paramatra family.

There was also a young boy who seemed familiar. Wait a minute....the Paramatra family...Now way... I am in....F4 thailand.

I stood there blankly for five minutes. I am in F4 thailand... I am in F4 thailand...oh my gosh, I can't believe it.

Wait, was there even a Y/n
L/n in the drama. Don't tell me I am a character that didn't even appear in the drama.

Can my luck get any worse. Why wasn't I made the protagonist, Gorya? Is it because me and this body have the same name.

Ah, I don't know. I should take a bath and make my way downstairs, or there might be serious consequences.

I took a bath and put bandages on my injuries. My hand didn't reach some places like my back. I looked into the mirror my whole body covered in bandages.

Y/n L/n I will revenge you. I will make sure all of them will be punished.

I swiped the steam of the mirror to see a beautiful face. She always hid her face with her bangs to avoid attention, but I wanted to appear confident. I shortened them and wore the clothed. In the mirror appeared a gentle and handsome boy.
Wow, she would have been beautiful if she had grown her hair out.

After getting ready, I went downstairs towards the dining room.

??:You're late.

Ahh, my brother Arthur. The one responsible for everything.

Mr l/n: You're late? Is this the attitude a person of the l/n family should show?

Y/n: I beg your pardon. Am I a member of this family?

My words stunned both of them, and they became speechless.

I sat down and began to eat without even looking at them.

Then there was an awkward silence, which I broke with the sound of my utensils.

Mr l/n: (Cough.. cough)

He coughed to regain my attention. I looked at him, disinterested.

Mr l/n: Y/n from now on be on your best behaviour. You are selected as a playmate for the son of the Paramatra family.

Arthur: But father...
That asshole tried to destroy my chance, but I stepped in, agreeing with Father.

Y/n: Hmm.. I agree.

The Paramatra family...Looks like I will meet F4 quite earlier than I expected. Let's establish a good relationship with them.....

........That was the goal, but what have I done?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: Hey guys, I decided to write another story. Hope you enjoy this and my other book "Prosopagnosia ".