Mentors

Ren's POV:

Gosh! I am so nervous, although I tried to play it cool in front of Y/n.

Just how can she inform me on such short notice. I scratched my head, recalling what just happened.

                   _________

(Flashback)

Me and Y/n were studying on the rooftop since it was one of our free periods. I was helping her catch on some topics that she had missed due to her work.

That made me remember something that I wanted to ask.

Ren: Y/n haven't you already studied these concepts in your previous life.

Y/n: Nah! I was too busy in the gang to actually attend school.

I slightly nodded, thinking how she lived a difficult life.  But even amidst poverty and no parents, all on her own, she turned out to be a great person. This only increases my admiration for her.

She lightly pinched my face to snap me out of my thoughts and eventually started to fix my hair.

Soon, I noticed that she was in her own thoughts as well.. Maybe daydreaming. I snapped a finger in front of her.

Ren: Something on your mind.

Y/n: Not really. As a matter of fact, I think it would be more concerning for someone else.

She smirked.

Ren:??

Y/n: You see, your mother has been urging me these days. She wants to talk about the engagement with my parents.

Ren: So then what's the problem?

Y/n: So..tomorrow you would need to come for dinner.

Ren: Me? Wasn't it like a parents meeting and all.

Y/n: Pfft..Why? I am engaging with you, not to your parents, right? This time, you'll be the one facing the adults.

She evily smirked. Is it what I think it is. I gulped and asked the very thing I hadn't imagined.

Ren: Is it some sort of revenge due to what I did to you when my mom arrived at my apartment.

Y/n: Ohh! I'm glad that you realised. So boyfriend.. Are you nervous? Scared?

I scoffed and replied.

Ren: As if.

But inside sirens were going on and off. Would her parents accept me? What should I bring along? How do you gain their acknowledgement and approval?

Y/n: We'll see about that..(*small smile*)

                _________

Third POV:

So here we're the four boys in their common room, but two were looking extremely distressed.

Mj: Ren, can you please stop whimpering and muttering stiff. You're driving me mad with all your noise.

Ren: Hey! I am not whimpering.

Mj: You are.

Ren: I am not.

Mj: You are.

Ren: I am not.

Mj: You..

Thyme: Can I have some peace and quiet. I am trying to think here.

Thyme said, almost shouting.

Mj: Now what's wrong with him.

Mj whispered, questioning the others.