Encounter

Y/n's POV:

After it became clear who Hana liked. We decided to use it to our advantage.

Although I feel guilty for using her feelings but it needs to be done.

I was just about to enter the classroom to greet Hana before I was suddenly dragged to who knows where.

And the culprit was just who I thought.

Y/n: What are you doing, Ren?

He ignored me and led me to an unused classroom, and locked it. I wonder what it is about. He had his back on me.

I was about to call him out, but before I knew it, I was pushed against the door and trapped in his arms.

Y/n: Ren..

He looked at me. His eyes were blazing, and an expression that I knew too well was on his face.

Ren: Do you need to do this?

Y/n: Do what?

I know what he was talking about. However, his current expressions were amusing. Oh boy! Are you annoyed, my dear.

Ren: Y/n!
He whined.

Okay.. okay, I'll not bully you for today.

Y/n: If it is about Hana. Then, yes.

Ren: But...

He shuttered. I eyed him to what he wanted to say. A light blush had painted his face, reaching to his ears.

Y/n: But what?

Ren: She.. likes you.

Y/n: Ren?

Ren: Hmm.

Y/n: Are you, by any chance, jealous?

Ren: Mm.

He said, engulfing me in a hug while placing his head in the crook of my neck, trying to calm himself down.

I patted his back, understanding his worries. Ren,how should I explain it. He may look mature for his age to others. However, he's just a little boy at heart.

It's one of the qualities that I like about him. He shows this side to the people he's the most close with. Sometimes, he's warm, sometimes clingy, while sometimes he's jealous. All these show just how much he loves me.
                      I truly admire him to express himself like this. Ren, just how should I disperse your worries?

I gently cupped his face so he could face me. He looked at me. At that moment, we both knew what was going through our minds, what we both needed. It was like no words were needed.

A soft touch was felt at my lips, and slowly, our lips overlapped.  At first, our kiss was gentle, but then he became a little rough.

Through reaching the end, I was breathless. Ren looked at me, rubbing my lips with his hand.

Ren: Listen to me carefully. Today, I will let you go for the sake of finding out what that girl's up to, but after it, you're not allowed to be near her.

Y/n: Come on, trust me on this. Do you seriously believe I'll let her do anything to me.

Ren: It's not that I don't trust you. I don't trust her.

Y/n: Sure, fine, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Ren smirked that he Y/n agreed, extinguishing his inner fire.

Ren: Looks like from now on, I would need to keep you five meters away from boys and two meters from girls.

He joked.