Practice

Y/n's POV:

I arrived at school with Thyme. All the way, he couldn't stop asking dumb questions, especially about. Gorya

'What's her favourite food.'

'What is her ideal type.'

'Does she like me.'

Honestly, I wanted to smack him and tell him to pluck his courage by setting aside his ego and to just ask her out.

Regardless of my inner thoughts. I, being his friend, advised him to be more straightforward and show Gorya that he is willing to do anything for her.

Y/n: Ah! Also, the best option is to completely stop that Red Card game.

Thyme: Really! Will she be happy with this.

Y/n: Oh, and ask her out properly, with a bouquet or something. If you're shy or anything, just ask her on screen or something.

I remembered this from the drama. I think it is one of the things about Thyme, his childishness, and innocence that Gorya fell in love with. If I want them together, it's better to follow the original line.

Walking in the corridors....
.......

Y/n!!

A familiar voice called out my name, and before I knew I was engulfed in a hug.

Y/n: You're here, Ren.

Ren: Yep. Do you know how long I was waiting for you. I don't want to be away from you for a second.

Y/n: Aww..

Thyme: Yeah! You two love birds. Get a room.

Gorya: Stop disturbing them.

She lightly smacked Thyme.

Thyme: You're here..
He said with a daze in his eyes.

And there stood the other two members of F4.

Mj: Seriously, just when are they gonna stop.

Kavin: I have no idea.

Mj: They're completely out of it.

Kavin: Hmm, that's because they've found their match.

He said with a small smile.

Mj: Isn't it time you also moved on from her. You two didn't even date.

Kavin: I know. But it's not easy. You also know, right.
Remember the girl you played basketball with.

Mj: True! I really liked that girl, but she didn't want anything to do with me after she learnt I was a part of F4.

I heard their conversation accidentally. I was so engaged with Ren and bringing Thyme and Gorya close together that I forgot about these two.

I need to do something. Just how should Kavin and Kaning meet? Being their cupid isn't going to be difficult, but Mj is another topic. I don't even remember who he likes.

Ren: What are you thinking.

Y/n: Nothing, let's get to class.

Ren: Can't we skip today, please...

He gave me his puppy eyes. And since I couldn't resist, we ended up here....

........

Ren: Yah! I thought we would go somewhere nice.

Y/n: Why isn't this position nice.

Ren: Yeah, sure. I am standing on my arms upside down.

Y/n: You wanted to do the job with me, right?