My reasons

Y/n's POV:

Finally, F4 started to calm down and get it together. And I started to feel the glares of people around.

Especially their fangirls.I knew we wouldn't get along. I could hear words like 'Who is this bitch' and ' How dare she touch our boys'...
Okay we would definitely not get along.

Noticing the change in my demeanour, the boys also felt my body became stiffer.

They wiped their tears and glared at the crowd of people and stating,'What are you all looking at?'

Do you guys remember those three stupid fangirls shown in the series. Well, the troupe's leader, not realising her words, earned herself a ticket to hell.

'Ah, another bitch falling over our boys. Eww what are you even wearing. Such low class clothes. It makes you look like you came straight from a dumpster'.

Another one said..

'You better watch out for your selves or your not going to last any longer in this school'.

' Yeah, at this rate she might even get the red card'.

Those three failed to realise what they did right now. I glanced towards the boys only to find them with stoic and stern faces.

Thyme: How dare you...

'Huh' came the reply for them in confusion.

Ren continued Thyme's words, 'How dare you think we are going to give her a red card'.

Thyme signalled to Mj murmuring 'Name?'.

Mj gave the names of those three, who thought of themselves as queenkas of the school.

One of them started crying, 'You can't do this. I am the girlfriend of Kavin. You can't do this to me'.

Kavin: Oh, are you? Well, now you're not.

Girl: But... but.

Thyme: You think so high of yourselves. How about a red card to make you understand your place . How dare you try to threaten our Y/n.'

Excuse me! When did I become yours?

At the mention of the Red Card, their faces turned pale.

Y/n: Hey ...hey ..wait a minute.

Oh gosh, I could feel myself coming with a headache. What the hell is even going on?
This won't do. I'll need to have a talk with F4 about this whole red card situation. First day at school, and it's already this hectic.

I placed a hand on my head in distress.

Kavin: Y/n, are you alright. You seem to have a headache.

I gave him a look, saying, 'Whose fault do you think it is.'

Ren: Y/n you have a headache. Is it because of them.
He stated, glaring at those three.

Mj: Thyme, we should definitely give a red card to them.

Thyme: I am thinking the same thing. (smirk)

Y/n: NO! No, guys, look, I don't have a headache. You don't need to worry. I am perfectly fine. You see.

From the crowd, I saw Gorya giving me a look. I signalled her that I will explain everything, but.....later.

Ren eyed me suspiciously as I gave him a look like I had been caught lying. After our staring contest, Ren decided to let me win.

Y/n: Guys! I need to talk to you all. Now! In private.

F4 and I made our way towards their private room. I saw how pleased they were following me, maybe thinking that I was gonna praise them for their actions or something.

Reaching our destination, Ren gently took my hand, making me take a seat, while Kavin passed me a glass of water.

Okay... How should I scold them for their whole stupid game when they are being so kind to me.

Thyme: Y/n, are you feeling hot. Should I turn the AC on, or are you feeling cold. Should I bring a blanket.

He said, questioning himself.

Y/n: Thyme, sit down.

Hearing my strict voice, Thyme sat down, and everyone brought their attention to me.

Y/n: Now, what have you guys been doing, and what is this stupid game.

Thyme: Game.. Ah, the red card game. It's a way for us to establish our influence.

Y/n: Influence... Thyme, do you even know the consequences of your actions.

I know I started rambling.

Mj: Y/n calm down. This game is not a big deal.

Y/n: Not a big deal. Is this what I taught you guys. And you.. ( pointing towards Ren)
I thought you would stop these three, but you chose to be a bystander.
Gosh! This is unbelievable.

I stood up and combed through my hair with fingers in frustration.

Ren: Well, what about you, huh?
He said quietly.

I looked at Ren. Ren had a faraway kind of looks in his eye. He further continued.

Ren: You think it is easy for us... Not knowing you were alive. Each day in our lives was like hell, thinking somehow we were responsible for your death.
And you... you were alive, but you never contacted us.

He stood up, confronting me. Kavin and Mj tried to stop him, but he had made his mind. He came closer to me, taking a strand of my hair in his hands, gently.

Ren: You never told us that you were alive..
And then he broke down crying.

Seeing him made me tear up as well. Is this what my fake death brought to us, or was it solely my fault.

I kneeled down in hopes of comforting him.

Y/n: Ren...ren.. Look at me.

I slowly cupped his face and made him look at me.

Y/n: Ren, I didn't want to leave you all. Believe me.

Ren: Lies.

Ren faced the other way. I looked at the other three for help.

Thyme: Ren, let's give her a chance to explain.

Ren looked reluctant but sat down silently.

Y/n: Now.. let me tell you what exactly happened.......

..........

..........

Kavin: So you mean it was a planned murder.

Y/n: Yeah.

Mj: Why didn't you ask help from any of us.

Y/n: Mj, I was a child.. as well as you guys. Do you think your parents would willingly help me.

I asked them and all I heard was silence.

Y/n: See! This is the reality. Nobody in your society would help me if there was nothing to gain. I hid because I was weak with no one on my side.

Thyme: What about now? Why did you show up.

Y/n: Well...( playfully) If not me, who would stop you four's blunders.

At this, I saw Ren smile a little.
I patted him gently as we were younger.

Y/n: Now, do you understand my reasons?

He obediently nodded, making me smile..

These were the moments in which I was the most happiest.

A burden, my guilt for leaving them was finally released.

F4: We will always remain together, right?

Y/n: I won't. I already promised.

F4: Forever?

I hummed as I didn't hear them well, but for them, this was a type of consolation, a promise, my word that I wouldn't leave...again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Thank you all for your
love and support. My wattpad was not working, so here's a double update. I will soon, also update 'Prosopagnosia', so stay tuned.