The truth

Third POV:

On the way to her office, Y/n seemed to be in a daze, wondering why the head of the Paramaanantra family had called for her.

As far as Y/n knew, Roselyn Paramaanantra was cold and ruthless and did only the things that would benefit her.

She was mainly the reason for Thyme's arrogance and short temper, but Y/n knew he had a warm personality inside.

She knocked politely and calmly entered the room.

Y/n: Greetings again, Miss May I ask for the reason why you called me to your office?

Roselyn scanned the small girl currently disguised as a boy conveying her words in such a peculiar manner. For Roselyn, she was used to seeing people around her quiver in fear. Interesting ~

Roselyn: Hmm, let's just say we need a little talk. Come sit.. would you like anything, perhaps.

Y/n sat down and, with no hesitation, answered that she needed a glass of water. For Y/n, it was usual to meet all kinds of people during her work. Some cruel, some greedy and selfish, while some cold and ruthless. She knew how to handle them.

A cold glass was put on the table in front of her.

Roselyn: Y/n do you have any idea why I called you here.

Y/n: Is it regarding your son?

Roselyn: Partially, yes. First of all, I will grant you anything since you saved my son.

Y/n: There is no need for that.

Roselyn: Y/n you see, I hate favours from anyone, so let me repay you.

Y/n: Well, if you insist, how about you repay me in the future.

Roselyn: In the future, I see..

Y/n: If that's all, miss, I'll excuse myself

Roselyn: Stay for dinner.

Y/n: No ma'am. It is getting late, so I'll take my leave.

Roselyn: Your father already left.

Y/n: Then I will take the bus.

Roselyn, in the end, let him go. She was quite impressed by the small boy who was quite unique and was unusually persistent. There would be more chances to meet him into the future, she guessed.

But Roselyn soon regretted it....for letting him go.............

Y/n left the mansion after saying goodbye to the new friends she made.

Making her way back, she sensed that something was wrong. Someone was following her...

She quickened her pace. A strong hand grabbed her. Y/n tried to free herself, but her body couldn't win against the opponents strength. Shit! If only she had her original body.

Y/n: What do you want? Who are you guys.

??(1): Hehe.. why don't you shut your mouth, little boy.

??(2): Come on.. He is already going to die. At least tell him the reason...

??(1): You angered the wrong guy, little boy. The eldest son of the L/n family paid us a hefty sum for this job.

Y/n: Oh, I see.

Y/n kicked one of the men, you know where the sun doesn't shine and the other in the face.

??(1): Ahh! Catch that little brat. How dare he?

The two men started chasing Y/n. Y/n ran with all her might. She needs to survive.....

........Y/n didn't know how far she ran. Did she lose them? These were the thoughts engulfing her. Her chest heaved up and down violently.

??: Hey, are you okay?

She looked over towards the voice only to come face to face with a girl of her own age.

??: Hey, you boy, are you alright.

Y/n: Huh...hu..hu... tired.

She felt so tired, and darkness quickly invaded her vision.

??: Hey! Wake up... Hey.

.....(timeskip)........

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting my vision. Where am I? Memories came flooding in.

Oh, right, that bastard sent someone to kill me. Her thoughts were disrupted by a small boy.

Y/n: Hey, you there. What's your name, and where am I.

??: My name is Glakao. Last night, you fainted, so my sister brought you here.
You had a fever all night. Big sister, are you alright now?

Y/n: Yes, I am alright. Wait, what , big sister??

Y/n looked down to see she was wearing new clothes.

Glakao: I am sorry. Your clothes were dirty so my mom changed you. We first thought of you as a boy.

Y/n signed and replied that it was okay. She slowly stepped out but felt quite dizzy. Glakao helped Y/n out of the room.

??: Oh your already awake?

Y/n saw the whole family joined together in the small room.

They all introduced themselves. Y/n was surprised that she encountered Gorya, the female lead, and her family. Wow, first F4 and now her.

Y/n: Nice to meet you, everyone. Thank you all for treating me with such hospitality.

Gorya's mom and dad: Oh no, it is fine.

Y/n: Thank you for everything. Now I will leave.

Gorya's mom: Y/n, you can stay here. Rest you have just woken up. Your body is weak.

Y/n: But.. ..

Gorya: Y/n, mom, dad, you must see something....

Gorya showed a newspaper to everyone with Y/n's photo.....written with....

Y/n L/n's death... Body not found.....

(Silence)
Y/n: WHAT!!!!