Guild Master

(Listen and read):

Third POV:

Y/n had gone in a frenzy when she heard from Xavier that all nearby footage of school that day had been erased... and it felt as though it was done purposely.
Even Mj found it hard to find anything about him.

That's why, in the F4s private room, the topic was being discussed by four boys and two sisters.

Mj: Y/n, Is this person really important for you to find.

Thyme: Exactly! I've been asking Gorya the same thing, but she refuses to answer.

He quietly eyed Gorya.

Gorya: And I told you, idiot. Y/n asked me to keep everything confidential.

Thyme: Oh please! Y/n, dear, is it true?

Y/n: As a matter of factly, it's true.

Thyme: Huh?

Now, he was the dumbfounded one.

Y/n: Thyme, you are a great friend, but I know how aggressive and protective you can be.

Ren: What do you mean. You told me you're only looking for that man because it's your job and not for any personal gain.

Y/n: Well, did I?

Y/n stated in bored tone as it wasn't important for her to show her priorities to others.

Kavin: Don't tell me, Y/n.. You're looking for him for something personal, aren't you?

Y/n nodded, leaning comfortably in the chair.

Mj: Y/n! Pay attention. You should've at least told me.

Ren: And here I thought we shared everything.

Y/n: Come on, guys. Would me telling you everything change anything. Would it help me find that guy.

Ren: Yes, it would.

Mj: Of course!! If I knew you needed it for yourself, I would've found that man even from the depths of hell.

Gorya: Chill guys..It's not a big deal.

Kavin: Not a big deal?

Ren: It might look like nothing for you, Gorya, but we can't afford to lose Y/n again.

Thyme: Yeah! And you too missy (pointing to Gorya). I don't want you in anything dangerous.

Ren: Y/n, stop everything right this instant. I'll provide everything for the rest of your life, so quit it.. quit that job.

Y/n: But I am beyond the stage to go back.

Y/n said in a small voice..

A small tear dribbled across Y/n's face, even making her confused about what she was feeling.

Gorya: Sister..

Gorya's try to comfort Y/n only made her more vulnerable, causing her to burst in tears.

It was as if everything she was holding back.
All pain and feelings of vengeance growing inside her had seemed to be let out.

Gorya: Stop.. no.. we both will not stop. I won't stop unless I make that bastard's life hell.