Happiness

Y/n's POV:

Gosh! I'm tired..

How can there be so much work. Firstly, I had to spend a whole night completing the work of Black Knights. There were a million things to take care of, and it doesn't make it any better that I have school in the morning.

A bottle of strawberry milk suddenly went past me. I looked up to see the culprit.

Gorya: Come on, drink up. You look drained out.

Y/n: Thanks. You don't look any better than me.

Gorya sat beside me.

Gorya: How can I? My boss is working so hard. I have to do the same as well.

Y/n: Did you pull an all-nighter as well?

Gorya: What do you think?

She said, pointing at her dark circles.

I took a sip of that milk to replenish myself.

Y/n: So how is it going?

Gorya: Dreadful. They wouldn't budge. I already told them that we are unable to work with them, but they just can't seem to digest that fact.

Y/n: I guess. They work closely in collaboration with Arthur. That is why I don't want to deal with them right now nor provide them with info. If they disturb you too much, inform me. I'll deal with them.

Gorya: It is fine. I can handle it myself. You already have a lot on your plate.

I nodded. That is when the teacher arrived and we had to resume our classes.

(In cafeteria):

Thyme requested a free period for us all. And being the one in power and all, the director had to go through with his unreasonable demands.

So here we were, me, Gorya, and F4 sitting and eating together. Well, some of them were. Me and Gorya were just chugging food down in a hurry as if we were last fed a week ago.

Thyme: Slow down both of you. At this rate, you'll choke.

Gorya: That seems to be the least of my concerns right now.

Y/n: Mine, too. I need to finish some work and then meet with a client.

Ren: Is it necessary for you to go? You don't seem that well to me.

Y/n: I am fine.

Mj: Oh yeah? Look at those dark circles.

He said sarcastically, only to be shut by my and Gorya's glare.

Kavin: Girls, I think you both need a break.

"No, we don't," we both said together.

Thyme: Now, now, both of you should not be stubborn.

Y/n: We are not being stubborn, mister. There is usually not much workload, but sometimes, when the situation calls for it, we need to be present to deal with it.

Ren: Is there something that we can help with.

Gorya: Oh, finally! Looks like someone came around. You're doing much better than before, letting Y/n do her work.

I could see where this was about to go... maybe another argument. I looked at Gorya, signalling her to apologise, but my sister stood her ground in her own way, I guess.

Gorya: I'll give you credit for this Ren. I appreciate your worry and care for my sister, but sometimes you must know where she is coming from. You know her reasons and all?