Godmother

Y/n: Yah! I am full.

She exclaimed, clutching her stomach.

Ren: Me too..

Y/n: Was it necessary for us to run away from the others just for a date.

Ren: Just a date? It was our first date.

Y/n: Yeah, yeah, sure.

From the corner of our eye, Y/n could see Ren pouting.
'Tch, is he a child, but he is kinda cute.'

Y/n: But you know it was the best date of my life.

Hearing this, Ren's face morped into a smile before a realisation dawned on him.

Ren: Hey! I am your first boyfriend, right?

He questioned..

Y/n didn't really know how to answer the question. In her previous life, she had dated all sorts of men when she got time, but Ren was the first in this one.

Y/n: You're my first. You don't need to worry.

Ren: Well, it took you long enough to answer that.

Y/n: I wanted to see just how jealous you can get.

Y/n continued to walk further, but Ren had come to a halt.

Then he suddenly grabbed
Y/n's waist, pulling her closer. Y/n's eyes widened a little in surprise.

He whispered in Y/n's ear in a deep voice.

Ren: Do you want me to show you?

'Oh, so this is how you're gonna play,' Y/n thought.

She put her hands on Ren's neck, drawing closer than ever.

Y/n: Yes, show me.

And the next thing she knew, she was enveloped in a kiss. Their first kiss might've been gentle, but this one was passionate, with each one fighting for dominance.

Ren let her take a moment as she was breathless.

Ren: This is just the starting. You should know better that I can't stand another man close to you besides me.

And with that, he continued on...

The only thing Y/n could think of was, 'I shouldn't have provoked him.'....

Gorya: Y/n, are you home?

Gorya questioned before entering their room. She saw Y/n working on something.

Y/n: You're here.

She said, acknowledging Gorya's prescence.

Gorya: Y/n?

Y/n: Hmm?

Gorya: Are you okay? Why are your lips like that. Is this an allergic reaction or something.

Gorya started rambling before coming to a stop. Her face, then, turned a shade of red as she realised something.

Gorya: By chance, did Ren..

Y/n: Yah! Don't you dare continue that sentence.

It was now Y/n's turn to become red. Gorya, observing Y/n, took the perfect chance to tease her.

Gorya: Ohh...I didn't know you two were this passionate and that too on your first date.

Y/n: Hey! Shut it..

Gorya: How would our mum feel. Her innocent daughter on a date with a rich...

Before Gorya could continue, a pillow was slammed towards her way, which she barely managed to dodge.