Tough spot

Y/n POV:

Oh god, help me. Thyme, Kavin, and Mj had been following me like little puppies. I might even start hallucinating dog ears and tails coming out of them.

Don't even get me started.
The embarrassment I had to face when they were even willing to make me eat by their hands. I couldn't even sit with Hana and Gorya because of them.

I looked towards Gorya, and I could see the fire in her eyes spitting the word 'explain everything' and helpless me could only reply with a, 'later'.

Thyme: Y/n do you want to eat anything else?

Y/n: No, I am fine. But you know what? I think I need to go to the restroom.

Kavin: Should I show you the way.

Y/n: No, I'll manage somehow.

I quickly made my way, but instead of the restroom, I went to the rooftop.

Y/n: Ah! finally, I managed to tip them off from my side.

I said with enthusiasm while stretching out.

??: They were a little annoying, right?

Y/n: A little! Don't even get me started. Kavin even offered to escort me to the bathroom.

Then a realisation dawned upon me, and I turned around only to come face to face with our one and only Ren.

Y/n: Ren! What are you doing here.

Ren: Me? This was supposed to be my resting place.

Y/n: Was supposed to be ?

Ren: Until you came and destroyed my peace.

At his words, I playfully smacked him, remembering how he slept here in the original series.

Ren: Just kidding. I wanted you to have some space.

Y/n: You haven't changed one bit. You're still too considerate to others.

Ren: Am I?

Y/n: By the way, have those three always been this annoying.

Hearing my words, Ren burst out laughing.

Y/n: Hey! You find that funny. It took me two hours to escape them.

At this, he laughed even more.

Ren: You're still the same,
Y/n.

Y/n: No way. I have changed too much.

Ren: In what aspects?

Y/n: Well, let's just say more mature.

Ren:(Scoffs) Come on, you were always the mature one out of all of us.

Y/n: I guess things just turned out this way.

Ren: Y/n?

Y/n: Hmm...

Ren: Why don't you come and live with me.

Y/n: You know I can't.

Ren: Why Y/n. I'll take care of everything for you. Even that brother of yours.

He said protectively, wrapping his arms around me.

Y/n: No, I can't. I have my reasons as well. Gorya and her family have always helped me. Now, I am one of the breadwinner of their family. I can't just leave them.

Ren: Breadwinner? Don't tell me... You are working.

I nodded awkwardly. You idiot, I said to myself. Just why did I have to spit that out.