Mother and Son's deal

[https://youtu.be/kQ4PhbCYN8E?si=bZu4O14wqREU1Hgk

Watch the above YouTube shot. Let's see who remembers this scene.]

Third POV:

The day was nearly coming to an end, but you could still see the two males going into a frenzy, just not being able to decide what to wear.

Even the servants of the Paramaanantra family could feel the tension in the air. Considering their young master's recent behaviour, it must be something really important.

Thyme: Ren! Ren!

He hurriedly called.

Thyme: Let's help each other choose.

Ren nodded in response.

Thyme pulled out something from his wardrobe. It turned out to be a thick green jacket.

Thyme: What about this?

Ren: That would be warm.

Thyme scrunatizned and then hurriedly threw it down just to grab something else. This time, it was a white shirt.

Thyme: This wouldn't be warm.

Ren: But that's too thin.

Thyme: Right?

A tiger print fur coat, a black jacket, blue wear. You call it he had it. At this rate, even Ren was starting to feel impatient, wondering when his turn would come.

Ren: Yah! I have to choose mine as well. Can't you make your decision quick.

He whined.

??: What's going on here?

Thyme: Mom!

Roselyn: What is all this mess.

Thyme: Well, about that.. you see..um.

Seeing Thyme's hesitant reply, Ren quickly answered for him.

Ren: It is nothing, Aunt. We were just considering his outfit for tomorrow.

Roselyn: Tomorrow? I see.. So what have both of you come to decide.

Thyme: We aren't done yet.

Roselyn: Hmm. How about I help you choose.

She softly said, but the response came as a shout of surprise from both boys seemingly questioning her.

Thyme and Ren: You!!??

Roselyn: Yeah.

This was one of the firsts for  Roselyn to actually show such a side of herself but nowadays she usually seemed less intimidating, especially after pondering over Y/n's words that she should cut some slack to Thyme and Tia.

Thyme: Sure. Sure, why not?

He said, beamingly pleased, gaining his mother's attention, and Ren could only smile seeing his antics.

Roselyn looked startled for a while, seeing her son's side that she might've never known.

Roselyn: First of all, Thyme, you need to look less than Ren.

Thyme: Huh? (*tilting his head)

Roselyn: Well, he is the one to get engaged, right? So he needs to secure his chances more than you.

Thyme: Right. Right, but wait! Then what about me and Gorya. When are you gonna talk about us.

Roselyn: Shouldn't I first meet my prospective daughter-in-law first..

Thyme: But..

Roselyn: And I'm sure she would be wonderful considering she's your choice after all and also Y/n's sister.