My way

Y/n's POV:

After a deep moment of realisation that the L/n family hates me...deeply to the point they want to kill me. It eventually made me regain myself that I must survive.

But this time, I was not alone...

When Gorya's family heard my story, the whole living room burst out with their voices to this injustice.

Mrs.Busaba Jundee: Oh my god! This is absurd.

Mr.Sanchai Jundee:
Just, what type of man is your father. I can't even imagine that.

Gorya: True. I am surprised that you managed to live with such despicable people until now.

Y/n: Well, I managed it. ( polite smile) Thank you for everything. Now I should be on my way.

Glakao: But where will you go?

Y/n: .......

Mrs. Jundee: That won't do
Y/n. From now on, you're going to live with us.

Mr.Jundee: Yeah, we can put another additional member in our family. Isn't that right, everyone?

Gorya and Glakao nodded.

Y/n: Umm... but.

Mrs. Jundee:  No buts. Young lady, I won't let you stray here and there alone with an injured body like this. Who knows what those people would do to you if they ever found you.

Y/n: You don't understand your lives would be in danger as well if you help me.

Mr. Jundee: Y/n, it's fine. We all will manage just fine.

The family comforted me, and over time, I agreed to their offer, and just like that
many years went by..

(Timeskip)

Now I am 17 years old and the time I spent with this family was one of my happiest in this life as well as the previous one.

Mr and Mrs. Jundee both treated me like their own child such that I begin to call them Mom and Dad.

In addition, I got a cute brother and a sweet sister made me realise how fortunate I am.

Mom: Y/n get down here, or you'll going to be late for school and drag that Gorya from bed as well.

I chuckled and made my way towards Gorya's bed.

Y/n: Come on, Gorya, wake up. If you keep sleeping, I'll leave you here and go to school alone.

She opened her eyes and said in a small voice.

Gorya: How can you leave your adorable sister here alone.
She gave me her puppy eyes.

Y/n: Believe me, I will. I don't want to be late on my first day.

Gorya: Who cares.. I have been there only for a month, and that place is just for some rich, spoilt brats and wannabes.

Y/n: Still...this time I'll be with you.

Hearing this motivated Gorya to get up from the bed and made her way towards the bathroom while I brushed my long hair.

Yeah, I grew my hair out to my waist. It was a first for me. I always had short hair to conceal my gender in fights, but now... I wished to do whatever my heart wanted.

After getting dressed, me and gorya ate our breakfast and made our way to school.

Kocher High School...Ah..the place where the plot will start. I can't wait to see how things would turn out. I glanced at Gorya, who smiled after seeing me.

Although I will be a bystander but if Thyme gets out of hand, then he needs to be prepared for a beating....from me.

I wonder if they'll recognise me.

I doubt that.

After all, I have changed so much, and they also attended that heck of a funeral.

Gorya snapped her fingers in front of me.

Y/n: Hmm.

Gorya: Stop daydreaming. We are here.

I looked forward only to seeing the magnificent buildings.
Yep, school for rich people is on another level.

Gorya took my hand and dragged me with her towards our classroom.

She sat in front of me. After some time, I saw a cute girl walking towards us.

??: Um, hello, I am Hana, a new student. Can I sit with you,guys.

Gorya: Sure, by the way, I am Gorya, and this here is Y/n.

Gorya said, pointing towards me. I gave a small smile to Hana, which she also returned.

I remember this character. Hana, a girl obsessed with Thyme who befriended Gorya. In truth, I found her a pitiful person who was traumatised with Thyme.

I don't know if it's true or not this time because I remember that I taught Thyme to respect others. It all counts down to if he followed my words.

Hana: Is there something that I should be careful of here?

Y/n: ( shrugged) Don't know. It is my first day as well.

Gorya: Well, there is something.

At that time, Hana brought out the brownies she claimed she made herself and offered us some.

I took one and gave my attention to Gorya.

Gorya: This school suffers from severe bullying.

Hana: Oh, I am sure it wouldn't be that bad, Gorya.

Gorya shaked her head.

Gorya: No, you don't know. To survive in this school, you need to be at guard as bullying is severe. In this school their is a game called "Red card". Students can do anything to a person receiving it.

Hana: But won't the teachers do anything.

Y/n: What do you expect? This is a school for rich people, and only the influential can get their way here. If you want to be safe. Keep away from those.. F4.

Gorya seemed quite surprised that I knew about F4 .

I stood up, saying that.

Gorya: Y/n! Where are you going?

Y/n: To save someone.

I grabbed my black hoodie and mask and got out of the classroom.

Loud voices started coming. Looks like it has started.

The first victim of bullying we saw in the series. In  the future, it created a lot of trouble, so at least I should reduce the impact.

This person... I'll definitely save him..

I covered my face and made my way to the stadium.
I'll carve a new path for the plot in my way.