Fools in Love

Ren's POV:

My full name, Renrawin Aira, is mostly known as Ren from a well-respected family running the number one centre in Thailand and also a member of F4.

As a child, I was always weak, making it difficult for me to keep up with my other friends, and then there was you....

From what I remember, you had always been a cool and righteous person not caring about how others perceive you.

Even though you disguised yourself as a boy, I had always liked you the best out of the other three.

In my eyes, you had been a person with many traits. I still wonder how I slowly fell for you even though our time was so short.

My likeness for you turned into something greater. As time went by after you're death there wasn't a single day where not only me but the others as well deeply regretted letting you go.

This was how you were. We didn't realise how you had seeped into our hearts.

I still remember your words;

~ It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.~

(Author: If you know what I mean..)

Those words were always in my heart, but I didn't choose to follow them. I should've at least tried to stop Thyme and are wrongdoings, but I wanted to bury your memories, to bury them deeply in my heart so it wouldn't be painful anymore.

However, the day you returned. How should I explain my feelings?

I couldn't even decide whether I was happy on your return or angry at your actions.

But I saw..in the last years you have had become a much better person, more righteous and upright than before.

Y/n hadn't changed one bit.. you were still oblivious to my feelings, and it would be a lie to say that I never felt inferior to you. To me, you were someone higher, and I'm still scared that you wouldn't even like me.

Those were my thoughts, and I am not feeling any better after confessing. Just how could that idiot, idiot but a cute idiot be so oblivious, but I guess that's what makes her more attractive.

A snap broke my chain of thoughts, and I tried to process what had just happened.

Mj: So, champion?

Mj questioned me as Kavin and Thyme watched like hawks.

Ren: So what?

Kavin: How was it? With
Y/n? Was she jealous?

Ren: Huh?

Kavin: Don't 'huh' me. Me and Mj tried hard to make her jealous by telling her that Mira was coming back.

Ren: Oh, so that's what happened. I was confused as to why she told me that.

Thyme: Soo...any luck.

They both looked at me, begging me to praise them for their marvellous actions, which I,in reality, viewed as stupid. Still, their intentions weren't bad. I guess they are my biggest supporters at the moment

Ren: I have a question. You might know (pointing to Kavin and Mj) since you are practically experts in the dating field.

Kavin:Ooh, now, stop with the unnecessary stuff and just ask away. By the way, me and Mj mostly do one night stands and not many dates.

Ren: Whatever.

I murmured...

Mj: You said something.