Each other

Y/n's POV:

The day they had all been waiting for had quickly arrived. All had gathered at the respective place, which was..Y/n and Gorya's home.

Y/n and Gorya were greatly expecting to see the fun. The amusement when their boyfriends would be able to only mutter in nervousness but unexpectedly things didn't go that way.

Ren and Thyme made their entrance confidently, and their way of speaking had gone so formal and polite that even their own mothers were thinking;

'Is this my child?'thought Roselyn hearing Thyme like that.

While Mrs.Aira could only gush that this was the power of love.

During the dinner, Ren and Thyme both took the lead with Y/n and Gorya's parents engaging in different topics. Then came the talk of engagement. Both parents were glad that Y/n had finally gotten someone since it was hard for her to trust people, and they were even more glad that they had known her since childhood.

Mrs. Aira , Roselyn, and Y/n's mother excitedly discussed the engagement, asking opinions about her preference and what kind of theme she wanted.

Y/n: How about something..simple?

Mrs.Aira: No!

Roselyn: No!

Ren: No way!

Y/n: Huh?

Gorya: What's wrong with something simple?

Gorya mumbled to Thyme, and Thyme muttered back that there was no way Heir of Aira group and the secret leader of the Black Knight was going for something simple.

Rosleyn: You're my granddaughter. You should do something extravagant.

Mrs. Aira: Yeah, you're about to become my daughter in law. There is no way I won't flaunt you to others. I need to invite at least a hundred people.

Y/n: But won't that be too much? We don't need to spend that much.

Ren clasped her hand below the table, giving it a squeeze before saying with a smile

Ren: You shouldn't worry about the budget since I am handling all that. You do what you want.

Y/n: *sigh* Fine...

And that was it. The three women my mom, Roselyn and Mrs. Aira, all with burning eyes huddled together after dinner, discussing top-notch designs regarding the engagement.

Dad and Mr Aira were sipping over tea and playing some sort of board game.

In the meantime, the four of us me, Gorya, Thyme, and Ren, sneaked out towards the backyard.

Thyme: Wah! Finally, some fresh air.

Gorya lightly taps his shoulder, teasing him.

Gorya: Why was it that suffocating?

Thyme: I was nearly out of breath and topics to discuss with your father.

Ren: But thankfully, we got their approval.

Thyme: That's right.

Y/n: Well, good for you. The amount of work you put in was shown nicely.

Ren: You both could've at least informed us way before.

Gorya: Oh! Brother in law what's the fun in that.

Thyme: I knew it! You both did it intentionally.

Y/n: And you only figured that out.

At this, Thyme's cheek puffed up, and the other three could just laugh at the scene.

                       ____