Magical night~

Third POV:

Ahh!!

Y/n banged her head onto the table while Gorya observed silently in amusement to what in the world her sister was doing.

"Come on, Y/n, stop  overacting now."

Only a grumble was heard in Y/n's response..

At this, Gorya rolled her eyes and exclaimed.

"Sister, please, are you really going to be like this. It's not a big deal. May be he's just embarrassed."

However, in Y/n's eyes, Ren's latest behaviour was truly unacceptable.

(Flashback)

"Ren!"shouted an excited
Y/n while waving her arm, only to be ignored by the boy towards which this action was performed against.

Y/n's arm fell thinking, "Maybe he didn't hear me."

But that was not the case as observed by the oblivious girl.

She again tried talking to him, but each time, he managed to escape her grasp.

And now her patience had finally reached her limit..

(End of flashback)

"Seriously! Embarrassed... but at what. This doesn't explain anything. If he's going to be like this, he should have at least known that I am also quite stubborn. Now that he has confessed, I am not going to let him go that easily."
Y/n said to Gorya.

" Then what are you going to do. Stalk him..abduct him."
Gorya questioned Y/n..

" Just watch and see, dear sister."
Y/n whispered to Gorya while smirking.

" Then I can only pray for the poor guy."

Gorya's POV:

Y/n, my sister, she's really something, and it looks like she likes Ren much more than I expected.

I hope everything goes well with him. She has already suffered so much in life. I want her to be truly happy.

I made my way towards the library. Although I was on athletic scholarship but I should still pay some attention to my grades.

I don't understand why not many people come here, but I guess they're all rich, so why need to study or learn something.
I grabbed a book in which I was soon going to be immersed before something, or should I say someone decided to interrupt me.

*Cough*

I tried to ignore the voice coming beside me. However..

*Cough* *Cough*

As soon as this repeated the third time, I slammed my book to catch the perpetrator.

Familiar eyes peeked from the book, and as soon as the face was revealed.

Gorya: You!!

Thyme: What do you mean by 'you'. Can't you call me by my name.

Gorya: Thyme, what are you  doing here.

Thyme: Can't you tell? Hmm.. I'm studying.

Gorya: Pft.. Excuse me, You and studying. Oh, please.

Thyme: Why? I study as well.

Gorya: Oh, so tell me, why is the book in your hand upside down.

A red blush appeared on the boy in front of me, looking embarrassed. Seeing this, I let out a small giggle. His eyes widened, seeing my reaction as he pouted.