Surprise

Y/n's POV:

Today is the day. The day I will be going to the Paramaanantra's. I hope everything goes smoothly. I am curious to know if I will see the other F4 members.

Are they as cute as thyme? I am especially excited to see Ren. He was my favourite character. His gentle and docile nature made him the least ruthless out of all members.

By the way, what was the ending of the drama. I can't seem to remember. Did I even watch till the last.

Why? Why can't I seem to remember it?.... Ah, a headache is starting to form its way. It is like something that wants to block me from remembering the end.

And here I thought I was lucky that I had gotten a cheat code to survive till the end. Ah, why am I so unlucky?

Y/n L/n wasn't even a character in the original drama, but since I am possessing her body right now, I should write what I still remember.

I created a journal and decided to use code language I once learnt in the gangs. I need to make sure it stays out of my enemies eyes. It's not like they'll be able to read anything...hehe..

Mr L/n: Y/n, are you ready? Get downstairs...NOW?

Way to ruin the mood..

I had already made my perfect disguise and covered
my injuries. I rushed downstairs in fear of angering him.

Mr L/n: Hmm...Atleast you look representable.

Mr L/n took the backseat and made me sit ahead. I know he doesn't acknowledge me as his child, but still, he shouldn't be negligent. Y/n don't worry with time I'll revenge you. I'll make the pay, especially that brother of yours.

Mr L/n: Be in your best behaviour.

Y/n: Yes, sir.

Mr L/n: You're allowed to call me father at their mansion.

Y/n: Yes.

Mr L/n: Yes, what?

Y/n: Yes, father.

Mr L/n: I will be leaving early so you can come back yourself right.

What? Seriously, this old man wants a five - to six year old to come back home by themselves. Do you even have a conscience, mister.

Mr L/n: After all, you are going to be nine this year, or it was supposed to be eight..

What!! I am eight years old. Then why is this body so small and thin. You guys not only abused this body, but you also starved her.

Aish, my anger was skyrocketing, but it was soon dispelled as we came to our destination.

Paramaanantra's mansion was so big. I must say Thymes mother has taste.. Oh, I am nervous about meeting her. In the original, she seemed like a villain.

Roselyn(Mrs Paramaanantra): Welcome, Mr L/n and ...

Y/n: Greetings ma'am I am
Y/n L/n, it's a pleasure to meet you.

She seemed quite surprised by my greeting. I searched through this body's memories. Have I ever met her? But their was no such memory.

Roselyn: Y/n, I would like to converse with your father. Why don't you play with my son till then.

Y/n: Yes, ma'am.

She signalled a servant who led me towards their young master's room and left me outside there.

Arriving closer to the room, I started feeling nervous. Is he going to recognize me?

I was going to enter, but then I heard something.

??: I heard your mother brought a new playmate.

??: Are you going to let him become a part of F4.

Thyme: Of course not. Today, I will show him his place.
How dare he agree to this whole playmate thing.

Hearing Thyme's words, I gulped... but then a meek and gentle voice tried to defend me.

??: Guys, we should at least give him a chance.

His words reminded me of the second male lead, Ren Renrawin Aira.

Thyme: No way. F4 should only consist of four members only.
He said rudely.

Okay, that's it. That brat may be cute, but he is already an asshole. And here I was imagining creating the perfect Thyme for our lovely Gorya.

I loudly opened the door.

Y/n: Thyme, who says I want to be a part of this shitty group.

Thyme: Y/N!!!!
His eyes widened. He came closer and then he suddenly hugged me.

Thyme: Y/n, you're real. I thought I was imagining you or something.

His words softened my heart, but that still doesn't mean..

Y/n: You... Thyme from now on learn to show respect to people.. I heard all your conversations. If it was someone else, then me would you have bullied them.

Thyme stiffened in my arms..

Y/n: From now, please don't exort to violence, or I won't come and see you, okay?

He hummed and slightly nodded. Then, leaving Thyme, I approached the little boy who tried to defend me.

Y/n: Good work. You defended me even though I was a stranger. It shows your goodwill.
I said, patting Ren.

Thyme: Y/n pat me too.
He said, whining.

I couldn't control myself and repeated the action.

The other two Kavin and Mj also apologised, which I gladly accepted. Thyme introduced me to his friends, and we all had a lovely time.

We played and had a lot of fun. I had really mingled with the children despite being grown up mentally.

They even asked me to join their group F4, which then would become F5.

But before I could answer...

Maid: Young master Y/n, Mrs Paramaanantra is calling you......