Making up to each other

Y/n's POV:

Gorya: So you're saying that there is someone from your world in Arthur's body.

Mj: And you are stopping the plan due to this.

I nodded..

Thyme: Well, then. All is good.

Y/n: Um.. no, there is still another problem.

Ren : Problem?

I hesitated for a while. Although I cared about everyone's opinions and thoughts but I know I won't be able to stand if Ren thought I was weird or something.

Y/n: Well, you see. That person is different from me.

Kavin: Different? In what aspects?

Y/n: His soul and Arthur's soul are clashing. I am not too sure as well, but it seems as if Arthur is trying to come back to this world.

Gorya: Can that even happen.

Y/n: Don't know, but it's happening.

Thyme: Wait, Y/n. Can we even believe his words. What if he was lying to let our guard down.

I shaked my head and said.

Y/n: The things I have been telling you guys were never said to another. Besides, he knew the fact that this world was based on a drama.

They all looked kinda flabbergasted since the idea of being a drama character might be too unconvincing.

Ren: If he's from that world, then he knows what will happen in the future, just like you. What are the chances that he will choose us instead of Arthur.

Mj: Yeah, what if they make a deal or something.

Y/n: I haven't thought of that yet, but I can assure you that he seems to be a good person. Besides, the future has changed.

Kaning: It has changed?

Y/n: Kaning, fate is just a web created by the strings of choices that we humans make. Each choice, each decision has its own impact and consequence on fate, creating something as a result of our choices.

Ren: Appearances can be deceiving.

Y/n: From what I have noticed, Arthur and the transmigator can't communicate. Arthur takes his body for some time. Through this, I can guess that there is very little time. He can come back any minute.

Kaning: Does he know you're alive.

Y/n: Fortunately, not yet, but he will figure it out. That person had been minimising damages till now only for Arthur to come back and mess up.

Mj: Don't you know his name or something.

Thyme: Yeah, calling him a transmigator would seem too weird.

Y/n: Oh! I forgot about that. His original name is Jun Woo.

Kaning: Isn't that a Korean name.

Y/n: Yep.

Gorya: By the way, are the names of the countries the same in your world.

Y/n: Yes, we have Thailand, Korea and Japan, etc. You name it, we have it.

Kavin: Then how are you sure that this world isn't the real one.

Y/n: I am not. Who knows, this one could be the real one. There might've as
also been a book based on my world. For me, I call it the real world because it was like my first life.

Thyme: What was it like?

Gorya: Yeah, I am curious, too.

Y/n: I was in a gang, but in later years, I actually quit to try and find a job.