Can't lose her

Y/n's POV:

For the past two years, I have started a gang, but it seems more of an information guild. It is called 'The Black Knights'.

You see, I couldn't think of any other name besides this. This was the only name we thought... Me and Gorya as we often played together thinking of ourselves as knights and eventually we made it grow together.

Honestly, we are not necessarily involved in any illegal activities or acts . Our main goal is to provide information in exchange for money and resources while building connections and sowing seeds of us in the community of those who are rich or, in simple words, the high society.

A ruthless place where if you're soft, you'll not survive. I believe that rather than being cold, you need to have some ethical and moral values.

In addition, we have strongly established our roots. However, I still conceal my identity as the leader. People talk about me as a ruthless person, but that's just my outer image to bland in their society. I always try to use the money for a good cause.

Most of the things about our organization are secretive, like the base and how the identity of members is concealed.

No one knows who is boss. However, whoever it is has proven his or her self.

Tch, how would they know. It's me.... I worked like a dog each day to earn what I have with, trusted people along my side.

But some people still surprise me to this day. I wonder how easy it is to betray me and try to get away.

Still, how stupid it was for them to think I would leave them alone. Seems like they forgot my words.

"An eye for an eye..

A tooth for a tooth.....

And evil for evil..... "

I said with no emotion walking towards today's victum. A spy to find out what's happening in our organisation.

He was already trembling, and I hadn't even started.

??: Please, let me go. Did she send you here.

Y/n: Carl, what do you think?

Carl : I didn't mean to let the info out......
He begged...

Carl, the one who tried to leak our hideout of this month. The headquarters is only known to me and a very few others. We usually work at different hideouts after some months.

I walked closer towards him.

Y/n: Oh, you didn't mean to. If that's the case, I don't think I can forgive you. By the way, she sent no one but instead came by herself.

Carl : No, it can't be..

Y/n: Well, I was just curious to meet you. But now that I have, I don't see much.

Carl : No, please, I can still be of help. I'll tell you who asked for the information.

Y/n: Haha....You help me?

Carl : Yes, I will give the utmost of myself to help you.

Y/n: Ah, such irony...Aha ha.. Do you know which people I hate the most in this world.

Carl : Which... which people?
He questioned in a trembling voice.

Y/n: Traitors!

I said, pointing my gun towards him. He was terrified at this point and started begging for forgiveness. ~Pathetic~

Carl: Please, let me go...I am sorry... Please let me live.. I have a family to feed... I did it for money.

Now, this bastard is even speaking lies in front of me. Does he take me for a fool. I already investigated him.

Y/n: Family? I see. Carl, you seem like filth to me right now. Do you know why? You thought I wouldn't find out you gambled your money away without a care for your family and leaving them in debt.

Carl: Miss... miss...please..

Y/n: If you had cared about them, you wouldn't have done this all. Even in your last moments, you can still lie through your teeth, huh?

He took a step back, and I a step closer.

Y/n: You lived your life patheticly till the end. Now... goodbye..

And with that, a gunshot rang through the dark alley, and all that was left was a cold body with a mark of the "black knights."

Third POV:

"Ah, so tired," Y/n yawned as she hadn't gotten much sleep the night before.

"You should have gone with me. The work would have been easily finished," Gorya stated, still angry with a pout on her face because I didn't let her come with me.

"Eh, he wasn't even special, just a lying bastard. By the way, did you finish the work I gave you."

At this, Gorya quickly stuffed her mouth with food to avoid the questioning of Y/n.

Y/n: You.. you..

Her words were cut off by another girl, Hana.
"What are you both busy talking about."

"Nothing," we both said at the same time.
"Really," she said, eyeing both of us.

Y/n eyed Gorya that she would see her at home. Gorya gulped..

Meanwhile......

Thyme: Just where is Y/n?

Mj: No idea.

Kavin: Yeah, how could she ditch us like that.

At this, another voice popped out..

Ren: You guys must have been annoying.

Thyme scoffed with a, "As if."

Ren: Oh really. That's what she told me.

Mj: Well, we might have been a little overwhelming for her.

Ren: Yeah, right, you idiots. Didn't I say to give her some space to adjust.

He calmly said, making the others feel embarrassed.

Thyme: I couldn't wait. You know how special she is to us, as a friend, right. We were just excited.

He whined to the other three.

Kavin: Yeah, right. However, our friend here seems to see Y/n in a much different light, though.

Now, it was time for Ren to blush as the others teased him.

Thyme: Now, who knows where Y/n is living. I can offer her to stay with me. My mother was quite fond of us.

Ren: I already asked, but she refused as she now has a family that adopted her.

He grumbled at the words coming out of her mouth.

Mj: What are they like, then, that she doesn't want to live with us.

Ren: She said she was working for her family.

Kavin: Work? What type of work.

Ren: A hacker.

F3: WHAT!!

Thyme: You aren't serious, right?

Ren: I am.

Thyme: But it's dangerous.

Ren: I tried making her quit, but she wouldn't budge. Mj, do you know anything about this. It's your line of work, after all.

Everyone looked at Mj, whose family was deeply involved in the mafia work.

Mj: It can't be? If she was there, I would have probably known unless she works, keeping her identity a secret.

Kavin: You should look her up.

The other agreed on this.

F4: This time, we will be the ones to protect her.