Who dares..Y/n

Y/n's POV:

....Right now, one thing is in my favour that this game "The Red Card" has some rules.

Number 1 Rule # Secrecy.....

Nothing would occur in front of cameras and CCTV. No evidence, no crime.
Anything that happens is made to seem like an accident. Even teachers don't dare to interfere in this.

The first victum in the drama was a boy who defied these rules. He tried to expose this brutal game.

Although I don't remember his name, but as a person, I simply feel that this boy needs to be acknowledged for his deeds for standing up to none other than F4.

However, power and influence can do anything. Any sort of evidence can be wiped out in a minute if F4 demands for it.

But I have a different opinion. The powerful shouldn't abuse their power. It should be justified that the one having power should be to the strong to their ones and merciful to the weak. For them, nothing is difficult.

Clearly, neither Thyme nor F4 have been taught this. Well, from now on, they'll need to get it through their heads.

I zipped up my black jacket/ hoodie and fixed my mask, and made my way to the out of use stadium. I am not too keen to show my mask of right now, but I will reveal myself when the time comes up.

Third POV:

A boy was forced to kneel by some students in front of everyone.

Then the girls in the crowd started to scream as they saw them...

The F4...

Thyme, Ren, Kavin, and Mj made their way towards the abandoned stadium.

There seemed to be a red sofa arranged for their sitting beforehand. They took their seats with Thyme in the middle.

At that time, Y/n arrived and stayed hidden in the crowd while marvelling at how it was the same scene she saw in the drama years ago. She decided to observe how everything would go.

Thyme opened his phone and said, reading aloud, "Phupha Komolpetch of class 6/1."

Y/n saw how he was trying to intimidate him

Thyme: Hmm.. A top student with a clean record who never had any trouble. In simple words, a teacher's pet.

Thyme then stood up and slowly walked towards Phupha while showing him his phone.

Thyme: It's such a shame that everything is going to go down the drain just because you tried to expose this school.

Phupha: So what? Do you think you can hide it all. Your game, " The Red Card".
Remember this Thyme the evidence will never be lost.

Thyme: Oh really? You say that the evidence will never be lost.

Thyme kneels down and looks at Phupa while smirking. He showed him his phone, and just as Y/n had predicted, all videos started to disappear.

Y/n could see how Thyme was enjoying seeing Phupha's eyes lose their shine. Phupha struggled against the students.

Thyme laughed, seeing his state.

Thyme: Phupha, for us, nothing has been hard.

Everyone started to throw trash on Phupha. Thyme's anger had skyrocketed at this point so he started punching Phupha.

Y/n was only disgusted by seeing all these people acting like this.

From the corner of her eye, Y/n saw Kavin and Mj betting how many punches it would take for Phupha to give up. While Ren stood in the corner quietly.