Bickering

Third POV:

Three boys were raging with another calm boy towards the cafeteria in search of a girl who had previously, according to them, disappeared with out saying anything.

'How can she do such a job. What if something happens to her,' three of them thought while the other remembered, 'How he was promised to help her with whatever she did.'

Soon, they reached near a table, and a tray came crashing down to the feet of the young master of Paramaanantra.

He was already enraging inside, and this didn't help lessen his fury at all. He looked towards the culprit.

A petite girl was standing quivering while muttering her apologies.

Thyme: Is this a new way of gaining my attention now, huh?

The girl, Hana, shaked her head in response to his question, still shaken up from her actions.

However, this act still didn't get missed by a girl who was attentively looking at the whole picture as if it was something amusing.

Hana: I am sorry....

Thyme: Sorry? Do you even know how expensive these shoes from Paris are. Now, what are you going to do. These were limited edition ones.

Mj: Eh, Thyme, she is cute. Just let her go.

Hana: I..am so..sorry. Please, I will do anything.
The girl, begged.

Thyme: Anything.

The atmosphere had gone cold in the room while Gorya asked Y/n that they should help her.

Y/n scanned everything. The people had started giving gruesome ideas just like the original.

This seemed more of an opportunity. She had been straying away from the story, but this proved that the events between Gorya and Thyme would occur. So why don't she just let Gorya take care of this.

Y/n: Gorya, this time, why don't you do something.

Gorya: Me? Seriously! Come on, Y/n, you're better than me.

Y/n: No, you do it.

Y/n remained resolute at her decision. Gorya was still thinking if she should do this or not, but everything from her head, all those thoughts vanished when Thyme said.

Thyme: You say you can do anything, so why don't you lick my shoes.

Mj tried to stop Thyme ,that it was too much, but he wasn't clearly listening to him.

To Gorya, it seemed too much, ' Licking his shoes, huh?'

Without thinking anything, Gorya slammed her fist on the cafeteria's table, bringing silence but attention from everyone.

Gorya: It's too much.

Thyme: What...

Gorya: I said it's too much, you asshole.

Thyme: What? How dare you?

Y/n sipping her cola caught the eye of Ren, who seemed confused about what just happened.

Gorya: How dare I? Ah, don't even ask me how I have been tolerating such acts. Thank God that I never retaliated against you, or you would've long since been dealt with.

At this, Y/n could only be proud of Gorya. After all, she had taken her straight forwardness and bluntness from her.

And there was Thyme who was surprised to find someone standing up against him other than Y/n.