The truth

Y/n's POV:

Okay! I don't know what the hell is wrong with this world, but everything is now messed up.

Just thinking about it is making me feel that I'm gonna have a damn headache.

I unintentionally rubbed my forehead a little, and it wasn't any better that I was being stared at.

Y/n: What?

I said to Ren. He glanced at me for a moment. Then he just sighed and continued driving.

Even he could feel that asking questions now might not be right at this time since my whole being was in frustration.

Ren: Where do you wanna go? My house..for a break.

Y/n: Thanks for the offer, but I think I owe you guys an explanation.

Ren: Then..

Y/n: Let's go where we trained. I'll inform everyone.

Ren: Okay.

In no time, we had arrived. Ren hurriedly got out just to open the door for me. I smiled at his thoughtfulness as I knew he was trying to get me in a good mood.
So, for his efforts, I gave him a light peck on the cheek only for him to turn a little red.

At this, I could only let out a small chuckle. It was one of those moments in which I might've forgotten all my worries and uncertainties.

We made our way inside hands clasped together. Inside, everyone had been gathered even Kaning as well.

Gorya: Y/n!

She ran to engulf me in a hug. Everyone was looking at me with relief, making me more confused. What's wrong with them. Why are they acting as if I have come back from death. Wait a minute.

I looked at Ren as if questioning with my eye.
'Did you tell them that I was gonna meet with Arthur.'

Ren nervously laughed, confirming my suspicion.
I was gonna scold him a little before the others got involved.

Kavin: Let him of the hook this time, Y/n.

Mj: That's right, Y/n. We pressurised him to spill it out.

Oh, so everyone is coming to his defence, I see. I still kept my face nonchalant and expressionless because I wanted to see how they could come up with even more amusing stuff.

Thyme: Yeah. You don't know how worried we were for you. Do you? Gorya was even willing to go up there and beat him up.

Ren: Sorry, Y/n..

I heard Ren murmuring his apology. He looked at me before continuing his remaining words.

Ren: I wanted to have backup... you know.. just in case.

Y/n: It's fine. I am not that petty to get over this stuff.

Ren and Gorya: Really!

Y/n: Why do I feel like you both are thinking of the same thing. When have I ever gotten angry at small things..huh?

Kaning chuckled before walking closer to me and saying.

Kaning: Well, you are now.

I glared at her for a second before composing myself.

Y/n: I have got to talk to you about something.

Now, everyone seemed attentive.

Ren: So.. How did it go? You were even refusing to talk about it in the car.

Y/n: Well.. I guess it went fine.

Gorya: Fine? I thought you were going head to head with him.

Y/n: Not any more.