Chapter 1 🥵

Cleo woke up early in the morning. She opened her eyes and immediately squeezed her eyes shut again when she noticed how blinding it was. She groaned and turned around, facing Carlos who was laying next to her. His arm was draped loosely over Cleo's waist and she smiled contentedly. She wrapped her arms around his middle, holding him tight. He let out a quiet groan at the feeling of her soft body pressed against his. Cleo felt his entire body tense when he heard her groan and smiled in amusement. She shifted slightly to be able to press a little more kisses against his jawline. He let out a shaky breath as he finally calmed down. Cleo giggled quietly. She knew exactly how much he hated waking up too early. She ran her lips along his jaw and stopped right underneath his ear, planting kisses there. He shivered and let out a moan. Cleo grinned mischievously as she continued to kiss the sensitive spot beneath his ear. Her tongue flicked out and brushed over the area just below his ear, earning another moan from Carlos. Cleo hummed happily and bit down lightly on his earlobe. Carlos whimpered and tugged on her hair. Cleo smirked and trailed kisses back up his jawline. She rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his torso again, kissing every inch of exposed skin he could reach. Carlos sighed heavily and grabbed one of her hands in his, bringing it up to his mouth and nibbling on her fingertips. "That feels good." He purred. Cleo let out a giggle and brought her fingers up to stroke the back of his neck. She peppered small kisses all over his face before leaning back slightly to study him properly. Her gaze fell on his lips and she licked her own dry ones nervously. She felt Carlos' hot breath brush over her skin as he took in every last part of her face. She swallowed thickly and leaned forward to bring their mouths together once more. Her lips moved languidly against Carlos', sending warm tingles throughout her entire body.

She moaned quietly and deepened the kiss momentarily. Cleo suddenly felt something hard poking against her pussy causing Cleo to smirk as she looked down and started grinding on him. Carlos gasped lightly in surprise when she did so, causing Cleo's smirk to widen even further. She pulled away from their lip locking session for air and pressed her lips against Carlos' collarbone, sucking lightly. Her breasts swelled slightly as she sucked on his skin. Carlos let out small, needy whimpers. All of a sudden Carlos flipped Cleo over so that she was laying on her stomach and he was on top of her. Carlos suddenly pulled off her shorts, then ripped off her underwear. He suddenly slapped Cleo's ass causing her to let out a loud moan. Count baby girl. He slapped Cleo's ass again as she said one. He kept repeating until Cleo said twenty one every time Cleo's moans got louder. After he finished smacking her ass for the thirty first time, he pushed her legs apart and started licking between each hole slowly, making sure to hit all the right spots. He sucked and rubbed circles around her clit. Cleo's breath hitched as Carlos' fingers slipped past the hole in her butt. He inserted two fingers and circled them around her asshole. He pumped three of them into her pussy while simultaneously rubbing his fingers over her hole at the same time. Cleo let out a gasp and buried her face into the pillow as she clenched around his fingers. "Oh fuck!" She moaned loudly. She couldn't help herself. Carlos gave her two more strokes and removed his fingers from her opening.

"You're so wet." He breathed out. He gripped both of her hips and lifted her leg up onto his shoulders as he positioned himself in between her parted legs. Cleo let out a loud groan and arched her back. "Daddy please! Faster!" She begged. Carlos smirked at her reaction and slammed his hips into her pussy roughly. Cleo moaned louder than ever, clenching around Carlos' fingers tightly. He slammed harder and harder until Cleo was screaming his name. She tightened around his fingers and let out small squirts of white liquid that filled his fingers. Carlos withdrew his fingers and reached down to his pants, pulling out his length which stood proud and erect. She stared at it as it glistened from all the slickness it had lost due to her orgasm. When Carlos looked up at Cleo to see if she was okay, her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open as she saw Carlos fully erect and leaking precum all over the place. "Holy shit..." She whispered to herself. Cleo couldn't keep her eyes off of it. She licked her lips nervously as he began moving his shaft through her folds slowly. Her whole body relaxed at the sensation. "Fuck me daddy." She pleaded hoarsely. Carlos smirked and slammed himself into her once more. "Anything for you baby." He replied smugly. Cleo arched her back and dug her nails into the fabric of Carlos' shirt. Carlos pumped harder and faster, watching the look of pure pleasure spread across Cleo's face. She was squeezing his cock so tightly he thought it would break, but he didn't care. He needed this as much as she did. His thrusts became increasingly faster, harder, deeper, harder. Every now and then, he'd stop and give her a few seconds to catch her breath before slamming into her again. She cried out loudly as she came for what seemed like the hundredth time, releasing her juices all over Carlos' length. He pumped harder and faster, letting out a low grunt of satisfaction as he emptied himself into Cleo. Carlos pulled out of Cleo's pussy before falling back beside her, panting. He wrapped his arm around Cleo's waist and brought her into his chest. They stayed like that for a while until Cleo slowly pulled away from Carlos, only so she could crawl under the covers. She snuggled into his side and kissed his neck softly. Carlos smiled fondly at his girlfriend. "How do you feel?" He asked her worriedly. Cleo shrugged her shoulders. "A little sore, but other than that, I'm fine." She answered. "Are you hungry? I can cook us something-" Carlos cut her off by pressing a soft kiss to the tip of her nose. Cleo blushed and looked away shyly. "I'll make breakfast lovebug." He winked before crawling out of bed.