Chapter 14 🥵

It wasn't long after, that Cleo started shaking uncontrollably, gasping for air. After Carlos released himself from Cleo he crawled back onto the bed, befor hovering over her and sliding his dick back inside of her. Cleo wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as Carlos sped up his pace inside of her. Soon her walls gripped him almost painfully as she moaned loudly and threw her head back. Carlos pulled out quickly and started pumping in and out of her quickly, moaning loudly into her ear. "God, baby. It feels so good...just like before." Carlos groaned as he picked up his speed. Soon he felt Cleo clenching tightly around him again as they both reached the same climax, cumming inside each other. Cleo fell back against the pillows tiredly as she panted heavily. "God, Cleo..I love you so much." Carlos whispered breathlessly. "I love you too..." Cleo grinned, running her fingers through his hair affectionately before pulling him down and wrapping her leg around his waist and pinning him between her legs.

"You feel so good..." She moaned softly as she pulled on his hair with her teeth. Carlos' moans and grunts filled the room as Cleo pulled his hair and bit down gently on his shoulder. Carlos' grip tightened on her thigh as he started thrusting into her again. "Fuucckkk...Daddy..." Cleo let out breathless moans before she exploded yet again around Carlos' hard dick. "Fuck, I think I'll never be able to go slow with you again..." She panted breathlessly as she fell limp in his arms, feeling completely exhausted. "Me neither babygirl...me neither." Carlos replied as he rolled onto his back to stare at Cleo, who gazed back adoringly at him.