Chapter 13 🥵

Carlos awoke to the sound of moaning. Confused, he rolled over and opened his eyes only to find himself gazing into learn brown eyes. "Morning sleeping beauty." She teased before kissing him on the lips tenderly. Carlos smiled sleepily at her and returned her kiss, tracing her soft jawline lovingly with his fingers. "Morning princess." He replied with a grin before pulling her closer to him and rolling over, cuddling her in his arms. He could feel her smiling against his chest. " Ready for another round babygirl?" Carlos questioned with a smirk.

Cleo let out a short laugh before wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "Yes please!" Cleo exclaimed cheerfully before biting playfully on his bottom lip. Carlos smiled happily as he flipped them over so that he was on top and started rubbing Cleo's breasts. "You're so fucking perfect...how am I meant to get enough?" Carlos mumbled softly, continuing to fondle Cleo's breasts. Cleo giggled lightly and kissed him passionately, making him moan even louder. "I'm gonna take care of you, baby." Carlos promised. Cleo nodded and wrapped her legs around Carlos' waist, holding onto his hair as he entered her once again.

Carlos buried his face in Cleo's neck as he continued to fuck her, relishing inside of her. They both moaned in satisfaction as Carlos pumped harder and faster within Cleo. "Ahhh!" She moaned in pleasure, tightening her grip on Carlos' hair. "Good girl." Carlos mumbled, pulling out and slamming home once again. "Yeah!" Cleo responded, her words muffled due to the fact that her mouth was glued to Carlos' neck. Carlos grunted in agreement and resumed his rhythmic motion, pumping Cleo as hard and fast as he possibly could. Cleo cried out in pleasure, letting go of Carlos' hair just long enough to wrap her legs tightly around his waist. "Baby! Oh my god! Carlos! Don't stop!" She gasped loudly when Carlos lifted her up in his arms and turned her so that they faced each other, still thrusting deep inside of her. "Shit, you're so tight princess!" Carlos gasped as he plunged his hips inwards one last time before stopping to release himself from her tight heat. Cleo bit down on her lower lip to keep herself quiet before releasing a string of colorful curses beneath her breath. Carlos placed kisses along Cleo's neck, grinning mischievously. "Do you like it?" He teased with a smirk. "Fuck yes." Cleo moaned, throwing her head back. "Good girl, baby." Carlos said before positioning himself between Cleo's legs and grabbing a handful of her hair. He pressed his length against her entrance and began stroking her slowly.