Chapter 22

After about 4 hours, Carlos and Cleo were finally done talking to Daniel. The two of them walked back upstairs to find Cleo pacing nervously across the room and biting at her fingernails. Her eyes glanced over at Carlos nervously as he walked into the room and stood at the entrance. "Hey baby." Cleo smiled slightly upon hearing the sound of Carlos' voice, and then turned away from Carlos to face the window as she continued her nervous pacing. "How're you feeling?" Carlos asked tenderly, taking a step forward to wrap his arms around Cleo's waist and rested his chin on top of her shoulder. Cleo shivered slightly at Carlos' touch, before replying softly: "Better, But I am worried now. I think we should get a new mansion since our enemies know where we live now. What do you think? It'd be safer for all of us." Cleo asked softly, turning her head to face Carlos with hopeful eyes. Carlos kissed her lips tenderly before pulling away and saying, "You are right. We need a new house.  I will call one of my friends and see if we can buy a whole new mansion. We can buy a new one tomorrow. Maybe even a bigger that is closer to the beach." Carlos suggested, smiling softly at Cleo. "Really?!" Cleo exclaimed happily as she wrapped her arms around Carlos' neck, squeezing him tightly. "Of course! I want us to be safe. And if we have an empty mansion we can move in without any problem." Carlos murmured. "Thank you!" Cleo said gratefully. "For what?" Carlos asked confusedly. "For being willing to take care of me." Cleo answered shyly. "You have nothing to thank me for, babe...you're the best wife ever. Besides, we both know I couldn't have let those assholes hurt you like that, they'd deserve worse than death." Carlos muttered, his eyes shining brightly with love. Cleo grinned sheepishly at the compliment before pressing a soft kiss against Carlos' lips. "Can I take the test now?" Cleo asked. "Sure my queen." Carlos replied.

20 minutes later...

Cleo looked after test and was shocked. It was Positive!
Cleo quickly ran out of the bathroom and went to Carlos. "We are going to be parents!!!" Cleo exclaimed "I am so happy my love." Carlos responded.