Chapter 15

Cleo woke up with Carlos spooned next to her on their bed. Their chests pressed against each other and their legs intertwined together, as the sunlight shone bright from the window. Cleo let out a contented sigh, burrowing further into Carlos' warm embrace. Cleo sighed happily as she nuzzled her nose against his neck. "Good morning babygirl." Carlos murmured sleepily. Cleo smiled softly as Carlos kissed her forehead before burying his face back into the pillow. "Hey Carlos?" Cleo asked hesitantly. "Hmm?" Carlos hummed distractedly.

"I've been meaning to ask you something for a while now." She trailed off. " I think we should go into business as well as stay in the mafia world." I agree with you." Carlos replies without hesitation as Cleo looked shocked and surprised. "Really?" Cleo stammered. "I want to spend more time with you. Plus we can earn extra money to. During the day we can work in business and at night we can do our mafia work." Carlos assured her as he cupped Cleo's cheek tenderly. "We can start right away baby!" Cleo said excitedly as her face lit up and a wide smile spread across her features. Carlos chuckled lightly before pulling Cleo into an embrace. "Okay, then. Let's get our life started." He chuckled happily. Cleo giggled and nodded happily before planting a gentle kiss on his lips.