Chapter 28 🥵

When Cleo and Carlos got to the top of the stairs and opened the door, they found Cleo's friends waiting for them. Once Cleo saw them she said, "Hey besties!!!!! The men are waiting downstairs ready for you all."  "Perfect, let's go girls." said Isabella (one of Cleo's friends). When the door finally closed Carlos picked up Cleo and carried her upstairs bridal style. Once they got to their room Carlos locked the door, threw Cleo onto the bed, and climbed on top of her. Cleo giggled happily as Carlos began kissing along her neck before moving his lips to her breasts. As they kissed, Cleo wrapped her arms around Carlos neck and pulled him closer to her, causing both of them to moan simultaneously. Carlos smiled before lifting Cleo's  dress and removing her panties. Afterwards Carlos moved downwards slightly to kiss between her thighs as Cleo arched her back slightly, allowing Carlos access to her clit without being interrupted by the fact she was still clad only in her bra and thong. Once Cleo was fully undressed, Carlos slid his hand under Cleo's butt and gently pushed her backwards on the bed, causing her body to bounce against the mattress, causing her to scream loudly in pleasure as Carlos entered her from behind. Carlos began thrusting into her roughly as she began moaning louder and louder until she climaxed. Once she was done, Carlos removed himself from Cleo and kissed her lips softly. "I love you Cleo." Carlos whispered to Cleo. "Love you too my king." Cleo replied, blushing profusely as she wrapped her arms around her husband's shoulders. Ready for round 2 out of 20 baby?" Carlos asked with a smirk. Cleo nodded her head excitedly and started rocking her hips against Carlos', making him groan.  "God Cleo you are so fucking sexy!" Carlos moaned before pulling himself out of Cleo and placing soft kisses along her stomach as he began pumping his cock.  Cleo lifted her head up slightly and bit her lip as she continued to rock herself against Carlos' cock.  She knew exactly what Carlos wanted her to do and was eager to comply with his wishes. Cleo grabbed Carlos' dick and positioned herself on top of him before slowly stroking his cock with her own hands. Cleo leaned forward and licked her lips as she began rocking her hips faster and harder. Cleo's eyes widened and she gasped when Carlos started thrusting inside of her hard.  She felt Carlos' hot breath on her ear and started whimpering softly. 

"Daddy!!!  I'm close." Cleo moaned, closing her eyes tightly as she clenched her teeth together. "Come for me babe." Carlos said as he grabbed Cleo's breast roughly and squeezed hard. "Fuckkkkkkk." Cleo yelled as her orgasm hit her hard. "Oh god!!" she screamed, arching her back. Carlos kept pumping his member while Cleo came several times. "I'm going to cum!" Cleo shouted as she rode out her orgasms. "Me too baby." Carlos said as he released his seed. The sound of their climaxes mixed together created a symphony. Once Cleo had finished Carlos pulled out and cleaned himself off with a towel before climbing onto Cleo and continuing to fuck her.

After a few minutes Cleo reached her peak and cried out loudly as Carlos continued to pound her. "Shhhh, it's alright babe. Your safe." Carlos said as he kissed Cleo softly and placed wet kisses on her neck, leaving tiny hickeys that caused Cleo to squirm with pleasure. "That feels so good Daddy, I feel like I could keep coming for hours." Cleo moaned. "Yeah and I feel like I could fuck you all night long." Carlos replied as he pounded Cleo relentlessly. "How about you do that later in our bedroom after you take a shower and change?" Cleo suggested. "That would be perfect babydoll." Carlos replied as he kissed Cleo's neck and placed small kisses on her chest. Cleo pulled herself off of Carlos and walked towards the bathroom. After taking a quick shower and changing into her lingerie, she left the bathroom and made her way down the stairs. She went to the living room and noticed her best friend talking to Carlos. Cleo watched for a minute trying to decide whether or not she should interrupt. "You know, you look really beautiful Cleo." Cleo's best friend told Cleo as Cleo joined her on the couch. Cleo gave her a big smile and thanked her before asking, "So how is the tourcher going with the boys?" "how did they react when they all saw the 6 of you. Then hen you put makeup on each of them. Did you guys end up having to shock them?" Cleo questioned eagerly. "Not at all. They were actually very calm, well except for the redhead over there, but I think we managed to keep him from freaking out too much."Isabella replied. Carlos chuckled. Cleo just shook her head and rolled her eyes as she saw her husband laughing.