Chapter 17

A couple hours later once both were finished with some paperwork, Carlos and Cleo decided to go back home. The couple got into Carlo's car and drove off back to their home. They pulled into the driveway and climbed out of the car. "Hey babygirl...how about we have dinner and watch a movie together?" Carlos suggested, pulling Cleo into his chest. "I'd love to." Cleo answered happily, hugging Carlos tightly. He then asked Cleo, "What do you want to watch baby girl?"  Cleo shrugged her shoulders in response. "Ummm how about you pick out what to watch, daddy, since you are so much better at it than I am." Cleo teased. Carlos grinned widely as she turned round to face him and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Alright...if that's what my baby wants, then daddy will do whatever my beautiful baby girl requests. So what would you like to see first?" He asked curiously, nuzzling the soft hair of Cleo's neck while holding her in his arms.

As he spoke Cleo rested her head against Carlos' chest and smiled softly. "Hmm...I guess we can start with a movie that is not a horror." Cleo answered shyly. "Anything in particular, baby?" Carlos questioned. "Actually, yes. Can we watch BTS Permission to dance on Stage?" "Sure, Why not." Carlos replied.  As they were watching the performance  . Cleo started to get needy once the members did the part in the choreography where they each do a hip thrust. Because of this Cleo started squirming on Carlos' lap since she was sitting on it which made his dick hard. As Cleo continued to do that Carlos let out a moan and started sucking on Cleo's neck, sending little shivers up her spine.  "Babygirl~" Carlos groaned as his hands ran down Cleo's legs, grasping at her ass and squeezing it harshly. Cleo whimpered as she felt Carlos' erection press against the seam of her butt cheek. She opened her eyes and met Carlos gaze, biting back a smile. His eyes darkened instantly and he brought his fingers back into her ass cheeks, massaging her cheeks.

The next couple of hours passed by quickly and before anyone could realise, it was already 3 in the morning. Cleo was laying on the couch, snuggled up against Carlos as she stared at the screen. Carlos was sat opposite her, leaning against the back of the sofa, his arm lazily thrown across Cleo's small frame, resting on her waist. "Did you enjoy yourself tonight babe?" Carlos whispered seductively into Cleo's ear. Cleo nodded eagerly and turned her head to look at Carlos. "Yes I did hubby. It was great." She admitted bashfully. Carlos chuckled lowly as he stroked Cleo's cheek. "Good." Carlos smiled tenderly.

They sat in comfortable silence until a knock came from the front door. Cleo glanced over curiously as Carlos went to open the door. Upon opening the door he saw a man with some food and groceries his wife had ordered  from DoorDash. "Hello, I have an order here for Cleo Mariotti." A man in a team shirt and jeans said. Calls replied, "I can take it for her." The man handed Carlos the groceries before getting back in his car and leaving. Carlos shut the door before going to the kitchen to put the groceries away. "Thanks hubby." Cleo beamed.

Carlos chuckled and walked back over towards Cleo, who was lying sideways on the couch, staring up at him adoringly. "What is it sweetheart?" Carlos questioned in concern. "Nothing, it's stupid.." Cleo replied with a giggle. "No no, come on tell me." Carlos insisted, placing a gentle kiss on Cleo's cheek. Cleo sighed deeply before starting to explain: "Well....there's something that I have been thinking about for a while now." What is it?" Carlos asked. "Well....I want to have a baby again."  Cleo finally confessed nervously. Carlos blinked in shock before smiling brightly. "Really? Do you think you're ready to become pregnant again?" Carlos asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly. Cleo bit her lip nervously and fiddled with her hands before nodding her head slightly. "How does next month sound to you?" Carlos questioned excitedly. Cleo smiled widely and nodded her head once again, making Carlos smile. Cleo looked over at Carlos and gave him a big kiss before wrapping her arms around his body. "Now c'mon...let's go eat dinner and then spend the rest of the night sleeping." Carlos said while pecking Cleo's nose. Cleo giggled before pulling away from Carlos and hopping off the couch.