continue

The flashback finished, Will blinked a few times to focus, he turned to Nico who, Will realized was telling him what happened.

Will grabbed Nico's hand and smiled " I'm ok, I know what happened now," " ok... I'm just glad your awake now" Nico replied squeezing Will's hand " how long was I out for?" Will asked, Nico grimaced " nearly been a week Will, it really got you conked out" Will couldn't help it, he laughed "CoNkeD?" He gasped as Will was laughing hysterically until he started coughing he stopped, he looked up to see Nico red and blushing "oh, sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you Neeks," Will apologized.

Nico smiled " no, I'm not embarrassed it's just that... You- you're so cute when you laugh" Nico mumbled, Will wasn't sure whose face was redder now, " why thank you Nico" Nico rolled his eyes and cupped Will's face in his hands and leaned in closer, closing his eyes...

Their lips touched.

Nico pulled away a few seconds later face redder than before, Will looked into the hazel nutty brown eyes but in the dim light they looked black,

"GASP"

Nico and Will whipped around to see Piper standing at the doorway " oh, sorry, I'm interrupting something aren't I?" Said Piper backing away. Will glanced at Nico who was nearly impossible redder talhan before, Will chuckled " kind of, what's wrong Pipes?" Will replied Piper glanced at Nico then back to Will " nevermind" she said at last  Will raised hi eyebrow at Piper " seriously it's not that important just capture the flag" Piper did her regular charming smile and ran out screaming " JASON, PERCY!!!"

Will turned back to Nico who beat the impossible and got redder " so, uh... I'm going to go play capture the flag... Rest here ok!?!" Nico got up and looking at his shoes he ran out yelling " BOYFRIEND'S ORDER"
Will chuckled and lied down. These few weeks were the best since he and Nico got back from Tartarus.