continue of the pain.

The purple light just plain old hurt. Let me give you more examples while I die in pain. It was just so bright my eyes were killing me.

Nico paced around. He didn't like this. His dad, he couldn't find him. His stepmother, he couldn't find her. He was alone.

Thats what he thought.

He turned around a corner in a long hallway, and there, waiting was

"Will?!?"

Nico stared in disbelief as the blonde boy stood there, smiling. "Hey, Neeks" Will said cheekily. "W-what are you doing here?" Nico asked in disbelief. Will pouted, "I can't go and see my beloved boyfriend?" Will asked. "No, you can't because your in Tartarus. Your not real."

Will looked taken aback. "N-Nico? What- what are you saying?"

Nico turned around. "Your not my Will."

Halina landed on the ground with a thump. Mimicking the hundreds of birds that followed her.

Rei was in her knees, panting, crying, her head in her hands.

I ran over to Halina. "Are you ok?" I ask.

Halina gave a weak thumbs up and fell asleep.

I cant breathe. My hands are shaking, I can't control them. My throat, my throat feels like someone is wrapping their hands around it. I can't breathe. My surroundings. They're closing in. It's too small. I need to get out. I need to get out.

"Follow my finger."

I can't

"It's ok, try. Breathe with my finger"

It's too hard

"Breathe in, 2 3 4

Breathe out 2 3 4

Thats it. You got it. Follow me."