Three?

Halina's POV

My vision went much clearer, and when I could see I found Rei sprawled along the floor I rushed to her and checked her pulse: strong, good, I picked her up ( not really I kinda dragged her) towards Will, sitting down and playing with her hair memories washed over me like a tide...

Will pointed towards the wall behind us, when I turned around I saw a horrible horrible thing, I can't even explain it, just imagine a zombie mixed with a gorgon mixed with a - an Octavian for God's sake it was that bad! The creature started coming towards us muttering things I couldn't understand each step was as sharp as a knife tip, suddenly Rei stood up and started walking towards the creature " no no no stop Rei stop!" I told her, and yet she ignored so I kept screaming warning her to turn back until she turned around "Shhhh" she told me "It's ok, nothing can hurt us now" she told me walking backwards very slowly " so take a chill pill... Please?" She asks, I can't see the creature so I keep quiet, my throat hurting like hell from screaming Rei touched the wall and the creature popped up once again, I couldn't scream, I couldn't do anything nor say anything my throat was killing me so Will helped me out " stop stop stop please Rei listen turn around please no no no" he screamed at her I saw her flinch but still, she ignored us, the creature put its hand on her shoulder and opened its mouth, out came the most earsplitting sound I ever heard... First, to Mr D's singing, it was a horrible painful scream, my guts turned into a knot a very VERY tight knot, the creature soon dissolved into Rei, and she collapsed a second later, and my vision went back to normal and there was no trace of the creature anywhere but I swear, I  get glimpses of the creature following her.

_______________✨🔮✨____________

Rei's POV

When I woke up I was in someone's arms... Which was pretty awkward when I panicked because I thought I was floating and punched Will in the face and broke his nose then Halina started screaming, I, once again hit something I'm pretty sure it was the wall, "Where are we?" I ask after apologizing constantly to Will who shrugs it off while he healed his very broken nose " Uhm in a tunnel that goes to Tartarus... Duh" Halina said rolling her eyes, I rolled my eyes too "Way to state the obvious Halina " I replied we walked down and down the occasional part off turning the other because the stairs going down got too steep suddenly we saw a very dim light ahead of us, the light was a red dimmed light Will suddenly walked faster towards it so, we followed him.

     ___________✨☀️✨___________

Once I saw the red light I instantly knew we were very close so, I started running towards it skipping every few steps once we got there I was exactly like I remembered it, the sand was shards of glass and the river rushed along with screams and moans of pain and longing "the fu-" "language! Rei!" Halina scolded smacking her on the head. "Owwwww, fine." Rei answered rubbing her head and smacking Halina back I rolled my eyes "Why must I be stuck with two girls that basically fight all the time?" I asked the gods "Why???" "Guys," Halina asked, Rei and I turned around " I was just thinking-" " OMIGODS HALINA STARTED THINKING IT'S THE END IF THE WORLD!" Rei screamed, both Halina and I rolled our eyes " Yep, yep, sorry continue Halina," Rei said crossing her arms and kicking a rock "Anyway" started Halina " if we are here does this mean we are part of the quest? Most quests have about three people or five... And two people die. Right?" Halina asked "To be fair, she does have a good point" Rei added, I nodded, I felt sick, no news speaking for me, every time I opened my mouth I felt like vomiting, and my shoulders felt like someone put Jason's girlfriend times a million on them ( Jason's girlfriend... You know, the brick.) " Hey, Halina, Will, are you guys ok?" Rei asked my vision started to tunnel "Nope, no no no I will NOT collapse because I haven't eaten anything or seen the sun in about two days I WILL NOT BE WEAK!" I screamed to myself. I shook it off and turned around to see Halina slurring in her speech and tumbling everywhere and Rei struggling to keep her upright... She looked like she was on freaking drugs " Will? A lil help here?" Rei asked I nodded and picked Halina up "How are we supposed to cross that lake thing?" Rei asked " weeeEe MaKE A DaM BOat" slurred Halina, Rei stifled a laugh " She is right let's make a dam boat." Rei said picking pieces of wood.