Boat?... Boat.

AN: the pic above is my recreated version of... Rei's crush. (Fake crush btw)

Rei started picking up little bits of wood which I knew was never gonna get all three of us across, we were walking around looking for it in complete silence that it killed me.   .     .    .  Well, not everyone was silent Halina was singing "here comes the sun " in loop, and that was also killing me "Rei, Nico and I had to walk across the Styx" I told her Rei raised her eyebrow " Walk? Across the Styx? Are you kidding me!?!" She screams throwing the wood into the sky where once they had contact with the ground they broke into pieces "over a bridge, Rei, OVER A BRIDGE!" I said louder because she wasn't listening. Rei turned around and mouthed "oh." She was about to say something when she was interrupted by horrible horrible screeching " HEre COmeS THE SuN DoO dO DOo DooooO HerE CoMes ThE SUn And I Say ITs AlL RiGht Do do Do DO dO" Screeched Halina, Rei rolled her eyes picked her up and dragged her towards me which I had to reluctantly pick her up.

"Why aren't I affected that much like last time? Maybe because I have already been here once... Oh no last time we at least had ambrosia and nectar we don't have it now. Maybe I can ask the horse-guy again once we see him-" my thoughts were interrupted by humming not bad humming like Halina's case,it was soft, beautiful and melodic I turned to face Rei whom caught my eye and face went pink in embarrassment  " sorry, I'll stop now" she muttered looking straight down at the little bridge we were crossing "WHAT? Noo don't stoop singinggggg" Halina interrupted sluggishly and again, she passed out.

_____________✨🔮✨____________

Once we got over the bridge we started walking towards the place Solace said the Trogdolytes lived. Sooner or later Solace started panting under Halina's weight so we had to sit down and rest. While Halina slept on a rock Solace asked me a few questions, some, I had to brace myself to answer because he won't take " no" as an answer. "Soooooooo how's it goin with Amalia?" Will asked wiggling his eyebrows I literally HAD to roll my eyes this guy is cheesy I thought, I tucked in my black hair looked him straight in the eye that he gulped  I then shrugged, " good" I told him he rolled his eyes next " MORE INFO PLEASE REI " he pleaded, I looked away, Nico told me he had magical powers that made you say yes or agree to whatever he said... But, I couldn't control myself, I looked at him.

_______________✨☀️✨__________

I gave her my best puppy dog eyes and whimpered untill she looked...

Bad choice Rei.

Mwhahhaahahah!

I knew she caved in when she sighed and told me all about her weekend with her girlfriend. I'm soooo good.

_________________✨🔮✨_________

That ... Was a horrible choice to look at him all I saw was :🥺🥺🥺 ugh.

I told him about my girlfriend Amalia and how I spent the weekend with her and her family, the Robin's family were very nice and was fine with their daughter dating a child of the gods. Amalia was a pure sighted mortal and caught my eye when she was complaining about the use of chemistry to her friends and how she would get out of it to play music on her guitar, blonde, brown eyes and freckles... My type. When I had to leave her because of a " camp emergency" I was amazed about how she adapted so quickly but now, I'm stuck here with two stupid children of Apollo. I would do ANYTHING to go back to Amalia!

.                 .             .             .          .       .

"Anything you say?"

" Good."