Special birthday chapter!

Before all of the stuff happened, thank you fanfics that I have read you have given me inspiration:

"Nicoooooooooooooooo" whined Will "Yes Will?" I ask him, he's in one of his moods because it's winter! And literally, all the Apollo kids have:

S easonal

A effective

D isorder

And it makes him sad... ( Get it? ) I laugh at the thought "Why are you laughing Neeks?" He gasps " Is it because I'm a jumper that is too big for me?" I shake my head " No it's nothing about your jumper" I tell him "Anyway Neeks I'm not busy at the infirmary" That's because no one wants to go near you guys when you're in your moods... It's actually kinda of scary- I will NEVER say that aloud I thought to myself " soo do you wanna do a movie marathon?" He asks "Which movies though?" I ask him, he grins "You'll see" he answers.

" Star Wars?" I say Will nods his head, looking like it was vibrating with all the excitement he chooses the 1st movie grabs the popcorn and we sit down.

About like, I don't know... 10 hours later?

Nico had to adjust his eyes leaving the Apollo cabin it was so dark he thought it was the Hades cabin when he woke up ( he fell asleep during the 4th movie) he pushed open the door of the Hades cabin and collapsed into the bed, he had to admit it...

The cabin looked like shi-

" Nicoooooooooooooooo your cabin looks like... A pig sty" Will tells me at the door how he get there? Don't ask me! " Ohhhhhh let's renovate it!" I have to say that was a pretty good idea for *someone who is in a mood hates everything, everyone and is angry at life, I nodded in agreement and he ran away. A few minutes later he came back with the entire Aphrodite cabin some children of Demeter and Annabeth next thing you know everyone's either painting arguing about placement moving stuff and talking the cabin looked like a black and gold palace with a chandelier... Wait a whaaaaaaaaa-  I turned around to see the Stoll brothers and Cecil standing behind me also looking at the chandelier in great pride...

" Uhm what the HOLY HERA A CHANDELIER!" We all whip around to see a new camper that came in a few weeks ago "Oh hi Rei!" Piper greeted the shocked child of Hecate who kept on stammering about a mansion or whatever no one paid attention, maybe Cecil because he WAS dating one of her half-sisters so it was a good idea to be nice to her she got angry the second week here... Next thing we knew Ares's cabin was in flames and she swearing at Clarisse.

" Oh! And happy birthday by the way Rei!" A child of Apollo who wasn't there before greeted her "Oh thanks, Halina!" Rei said picking up a stray sock with disgust she snapped her fingers and it turned into a bouquet of sunflowers she picked up a piece of rubbish and snapped once more and it turned into a vase, she poured water into it and added the sunflowers on the window suddenly Will started laughing " why is there a sock on top of a wet piece of rubbish?" I walked over to Percy who was talking to Annabeth took off my sock  poured water on him and put the sock on top of him sadly, he didn't get wet but I did it anyway " I don't know, why?" I asked the entire cabin burst into laughter while Percy was standing there in shock.

Then the stuff happened blah, blah, blah.

* Notice anyone we know that has that? Bestie Apollo? Do you?

Happy birthday to me