Nico's plead of innocence

AN: This will be in first person, I am quite bad at using first person because somehow, most of my books are in third person so I only read third person please spare me.

              ____🌑____

Nico took a big breath and started the story ...

" I ran towards the woods taking my stygian iron sword out of its sheath-" " Why? Nico, you know it's dangerous to run with something sharp!?" Interrupted Will, I internally rolled my eyes " Fates, please give me patience with my boyfriend" I thought I continued completely ignoring Will's yells of how stupid and dangerous that was  "Anyway, once I got to the woods I bumped into Chiron who gave what team I was on, I hid behind a tree, you know waiting for an unsuspecting soul to come by when I heard a scream, I shrugged it off-" Will opened his mouth about to complain I sighed and looked at him " capture the fricken flag, Solace, of course someone is screaming." I tell him when his shoulders slumped in defeat my mouth nearly smiled, " BETRAYAL" I say to myself " but, the screaming doubled and more and more people were screaming, so, naturally, I went to find out what caused it."

               _____🌑_____

Will and Kayla sat there waiting to see what caused it.

Waiting

Waiting

Waitin-

" Nico, are you going to tell us yet?"
I rolled my eyes, visibly this time "Suspense Solace, get it right " I nearly gasped and screamed, ran out of my chair went to Apollo and told him that I broke his son, when Will, rolled his eyes scoffed and glared at me...

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SUNNY- BOY???

Trying to keep that scream in I said in a strained voice " ok, ok, ahem blah, blah, blah, there was a crazy wood nymph attacking everyone so yeah I saved everyone's butt." I finished standing up and bowing a part of me hoping they'll applause.

Will raised his eyebrow very sharply straightened up in his seat and looked at me like I just kissed his boyfriend... (Which is me if you didn't know) " Nico," I flinched by how calmly he said my name " I'm dead." I thought

                   ____☀️_____

Will's POV

I couldn't believe it.

Nico promised that he wouldn't shadow travel but he did, travelling with a BUNCH OF PEOPLE if that didn't make it any worse he talked like I was going to kill him...
Maybe...
NO! Will what are you thinking?!?
Breath...

I told him I'll try to keep an open mind,

Yeah but, you said no promises! He broke his promise why can't you let your anger show?!?

I-I can't show them that I'm weak that I can't control my feelings!

Yeah but-

Shut up! I can't risk an argument

I breathe in " Nico," I see him flinch with how calm I was

" Yes?..." He whispers
" Ok, I'm gonna try to be open-minded but, why? You could have at least fought for all I care but shadow travel? Transporting a lot of people as well? Sigh I just-" OK, I'm basically lost for words in a bad way every single word might cause a fight that I don't want " I know I'm sorry," I sigh what do I do? Nico sounded so sad when he said that, I opened my mouth about to say that I was sorry too when I saw fire burn angrily in his eyes " Will? I'm actually kinda getting sick of you telling me what I should do and what I shouldn't do! You're not the boss of ME!" Nico was standing up and glaring at me his usual death stare but this stare was different it was pure hatred " Nico -" I plead " NO I'M SICK OF YOU BOSSING ME AROUND" he screamed I gaped and glanced at Kayla who also was gaping at Nico " Nico, Will just - " Kayla started but abruptly stopped when Nico turned around to storm off.

                    _____🌑_____
I didn't know what happened, all of a sudden a fiery pit of hatred burnt through me and I blanked out next thing I knew I was screaming at Will right outside of the infirmary I paused looking at Will who still looked sleep deprived his eyes were getting watery but holding the tears back he said " Nico-" he choked still shocked I turned around to hide my shock of what I said to him.

" Nico please listen to me I didn't mean to make you feel that way" Will pleaded
Hatred still burning within me " Will, shut up, I get it now you want me to stay so then you don't feel as pathetic because you let so many people die" I screamed

" Nico," Will said still sounding choked from holding back tears but deadly calm " how about you go to -" I couldn't hold anymore after what I said he probably hates me now " Hell?" I said I turned around and stared at him while I let the shadows take me away...

                  ____☀️_____

" How about you go to"
"Hell?"
" To your cabin to cool off." I trailed off, Nico was already gone, and shadow travelled to who knows where? I fell to my knees, I looked at my hands and saw them shaking uncontrollably I then felt a weight on my shoulder I turned to see Kayla looking at me sadly "You can cry Will don't hold it in, it's ok, everyone cries" I closed my eyes feeling more eyes looking at me, I put my hands into fists and stood up " might as well do it " I looked straight into Percy's eyes " where's Chiron?"