🎩 ✨ Hat✨ 🎩

AN:

When Halina woke up we started moving once more. "Where are we going again?" Halina asked kicking stones as we walked " to the Trogdolyte cave Will said" answered Rei, Halina turned to face Will " I don't trust her, are we ACTUALLY going that way?" She asked Will nodded apparently lost in thought. Blue eyes blank and neutral Will pointed at a cave and continued walking.

_________✨🔮✨_________

Whatever-the-heck happened to Will, I didn't care, but I did care when he started looking through the bag that Halina wore and took out cheese...

And fricken wore it on his head.

What in Hades' name did my past life do to deserve seeing my besties brother put cheese on his head. I didn't even know we packed a cheese hat in the bag, I turned around to face Halina and she looked as confused as Percy when someone said something like this:   "the temperature is cryogenic" honestly, I was confused too.

Thank you Annabeth.

____________✨☀️✨_______

My brother put CHEESE ON HIS HEAD fricken cheese! OMGS the underworld broke him! Rei turned around to look at me silently asking " did we put a cheese hat in our bag?".            .            .            .

No. We didn't. Maybe Hera put it inside the bag while she teleported us, nah, she isn't that nice. So, I shook my head and she looked even more confused probably asking what's the point of life like I was doing right now, she turned back around and started walking towards the cave slower her wavy black hair trailing behind her. Even though she walked slower Will and I, were still very far behind. At the caves entrance she yelled "COME ON HURRY UP YOU SLOW YELLOW TURTLES!" her purple eyes shining in the light. Then suddenly a figure appeared behind her, two, actually, nope, wait three?

I saw a tall figure standing directly behind Rei, watching her, realizing that this thing behind her was the same creature that scared the frick out of me and Will. The creature was barely visible and faded when two Trogdolytes walked right through it and tapped Rei on the shoulder.

___________✨🔮✨__________

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I

Have

Never

Been

So

Scared

In

My

Whole

Life.

I felt something poke me. So, when I turned around to see to frog things staring at me one with a cheese hat like Will's and the other with a George Washington costume and wig... I feel bad.

__________✨☀️✨______

WP:

Rei slapped them both on the face and kicked them a mile away " screech Bling! Hiss Majesty! Are you guys ok?" I asked running to both of them once I got there they were already dusting themselves off " oh it's ok friend of Nico" screech Bling said " thank you for asking o'great Will Solace" hiss Majesty said adjusting his cheese hat so that it was in the same placement as mine.

I walked towards Rei putting my why the heck would you do that you absolute idiot face on.

____________✨☀️✨______

I took one look at Will walking towards Rei and realized.

Rei is dead.