The Black palace of Hades

Nico walked through the halls, hearing screams from the dammed, Nico shook it off and continued walking towards the throne room.

Hades POV

The throne room doors push open to reveal my son, he walks towards Persephone and hugs her, they have grown quite close to each other then, he walks towards me "We need to talk" Nico glances at Persephone "Alone" I nodded and leave the throne room Nico shortly after " yes?" I ask him "Don't you feel it? Someone is very close to the outskirts of Tartarus! As well as being alive! And it's someone I know! Why are you not doing anything?" I sigh because it is a quest even Zeus came to me about this quest... No interference whatsoever." I finish and look at my son whose eyes are wide and mouth agape "Will..." He mutters Nico looks up at me, honestly I am nearly taken aback, no one but Persephone can make direct eye contact with me without trembling in fear " I NEED to help him dad! Please" he begs I think, thinking of all possible ways my son could help one of the only people that makes him happy from inevitable death. A way Zeus could not sense him... " You have to stay here to guide him" I finally tell him his mouth starts to open as if to further complain" Tis the only way to help without Zeus sensing you" Nico shut his mouth and looked at the floor "OK... How do I help him?" He asks.

Only ... I do not know.