This Chapter is fully based on the main character.

Rei.

Just kidding.

Will stayed at the back as Halina and Rei talked. And, believe him, they talk for AGES.

SWITCH TO FIRST PERSON.

I sighed as I slowed down to give the two some space. It looked like they really needed that... Girly talk? Whatever. I guess the small amount of light in getting is, well, getting to me. Ha! I'm so funny. I shake my head. I guess Halina isn't the only one having nightmares. It's always the same thing! Just so much voices, everywhere. All repeating the same thing, in creeeeeeepy unison.

"They'll be gone. He will leave you."

I'm guessing that the gods will take Rei and Halina back... Right? I don't want them here, it's too dangerous. I can't lose them. We had such good bonding time. (Ha! Keith) I can't lose them. I shake my head. 'nothing depressed Will! Nico isn't here!'

I look at Halina and Rei again... I see something.... Unusual. I'll talk to her later. But right now, we have to focus to finding Gorgyra again.

"Hey guys! Wanna rest for a bit?" I yell, because, why not? They two girls look at me like I interrupted important girl time. In which I probably did but they obliged. As I sat down, I let out a long awaited sigh of absolute tiredness.

Until... I hear a deafening pop. "I've heard that sound before..."

I look up to see Halina. "Where's Rei?" Halina shrugged. And from there we heard a scream. Halina's eyes widened but they rolled a second later, as if she was too old for this.

We ran around until we saw my absolute nightmare.

Pigeons. More specifically, Stympalian bird-pidgeon-thing. Rei's eyes were glowing a very angry purple. "DAMN YOU BIRDS!" she screamed as she shot them off one by one, the sky filling with bird feathers. "Oh she's got this... Right?" I asked Halina. She nods hesitantly. I turn around then suddenly I'm in the sky. Surrounded by... I gulp.

Birds.

Rei was also surrounded by birds. Swallowing her up in a dome. That isn't that bad... Right? Wrong. I forgot she was claustrophobic. Well, shit.

Rei started screaming like there was no tomorrow. "HALINA! GO HELP REI!" I practically scream my freaking lungs out from the... Well, the uhm winged things. Halina nodded and attacked. This is one hell of a day.